Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

And its not hurting you to play isaac at center against utah, or probably Indiana.  Can't do it with Minnesota. You might be ok against Boston.  

Definitely not Philly though.  

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

And its not hurting you to play isaac at center against utah, or probably Indiana.  Can't do it with Minnesota. You might be ok against Boston.  

I think you can throw him out there for a bit against those guys. He will struggle a bit against that type of player, but if we want him to be playing more center he is going to have to deal with those guys eventually.

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

How does it limit him at all to defend centers and run him like a small forward on offense? 

Who's the 5 on offense then?

And you don't  like him on Giannis, KD, LeBron, etc?

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Who's the 5 on offense then?

And you don't  like him on Giannis, KD, LeBron, etc?

Payton-Fournier-ross-Gordon-Isaac. 

Or it really doesn't matter as its not like I'm saying you play him there 30 mpg. Just as a weird lineup you see 8mpg max. 

People forget that draymond green is golden state's center but he plays pf 80-90% of the time the last 4 years

27 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yea you play him situationally but just as bad as Isaac would be against those teams Vuch is a liability against those and many more.

I'm not sure what he is worth but if we could get a solid big back and a futute pick I'd be thrilled.

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Payton-Fournier-ross-Gordon-Isaac. 

Or it really doesn't matter as its not like I'm saying you play him there 30 mpg. Just as a weird lineup you see 8mpg max. 

People forget that draymond green is golden state's center but he plays pf 80-90% of the time the last 4 years

See I'm good with that. It's making him a full time 5 that I'm not agreeing with.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

See I'm good with that. It's making him a full time 5 that I'm not agreeing with.

I'm not sure how that entered the discussion but that certainly wasn't what I intended when I first brought it up.

I think everyone wants to see him there in spot minutes to maximize his versatility. 

I mean isn't the easy comparison for Isaac a possibly 3 point shooting Kevin Garnett (lite)? By the end of his career, he was playing a good portion of his minutes at center.

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I'm not sure how that entered the discussion but that certainly wasn't what I intended when I first brought it up.

I think everyone wants to see him there in spot minutes to maximize his versatility. 

Talking about how we need to move on from Vuch and someone mentioned just putting Isaac there.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

I mean isn't the easy comparison for Isaac a possibly 3 point shooting Kevin Garnett (lite)? By the end of his career, he was playing a good portion of his minutes at center.

Where do you project him being a life version of KG? what attributes?