Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2775957-5-realistic-trades-after-the-results-of-2018-nba-draft-lottery#slide4

I don't like Schroder, and his contract is 1 year longer than Biz.  Rather try to hit a home run with pick #6.

Yeah. I don't see the point in dumping an early lotto pick just for cap room next year when we could probably just use next year's pick if necessary. 

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2775957-5-realistic-trades-after-the-results-of-2018-nba-draft-lottery#slide4

I don't like Schroder, and his contract is 1 year longer than Biz.  Rather try to hit a home run with pick #6.

If this happened I would be severely disappointed. There is too much talent at the top of this draft to trade it for DS. 

Schroder isn't terrible, but he's too much of an ass for his basketball production. I understand why people put up with Boogie Cousins, but he's not close to that

2 hours ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

I would resign EP in a back up role on a cheap contract if he was open to it. 

Cutting his hair isn't going to make him a good defender. I'd rather just move on. 

12 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Each tweet has a unique link. You have to copy that and just paste it. Give it a few seconds to embed

HdvIDmu.png

And I do think Hezonja loves being here. He talks about Orlando and his teammates with a lot of enthusiasm. Unless he gets a ridiculous offer I think he stays

Thanks for the tutorial and screenshot