Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Until he is officially announced as coach I’m just going to choose to believe that he and Houston are very happy with each other, as an article I just read suggests.  Will protect myself in that bubble for a while. 

I hate this organization. I really do. I know it's premature and all but this organization just consistently disappoints.

I'm ready for new ownership.

You tell me he's like Leonard Hamilton and plans to coach until he's 70+? Fine. Ok. Let's pick him up. I just hesitate to pick up a 63 year old coach who might only have 2-3 years in him after our recent history of coaches. 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I hate this organization. I really do. I know it's premature and all but this organization just consistently disappoints.

I'm ready for new ownership.

It's not even ownership this time. It's a Hammond/Weltman link from 8-10 years ago

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You tell me he's like Leonard Hamilton and plans to coach until he's 70+? Fine. Ok. Let's pick him up. I just hesitate to pick up a 63 year old coach who might only have 2-3 years in him after our recent history of coaches. 

I go on a hiatus for 8 months. Comeback feeling optimistic and rejuvenated. Think I might go back into hiding if this is true. This is dumb. 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not even ownership this time. It's a Hammond/Weltman link from 8-10 years ago

Yeah I know. It just feels like disappointment is always attached. The one change that hasn't been made ya know?

I'm just over it. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

This is a tank move buddy. He's the next Vaughn to ensure we get some picks over the next 3 years.

14 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

This is a tank move buddy. He's the next Vaughn to ensure we get some picks over the next 3 years.

Then why fire Vogel?

I feel like our management team are a bunch of hipsters that love to make moves just because they're outside the box. Sometimes it'll work, other times it won't.