Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

I would feel better doing that if we can shed other "less desirable" contracts.

Don't worry about those contracts. 

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yes. Their big man situation is a **** show, Gordon would easily be the most talented. They will also throw a max at Capela to see if something sticks

I would think they would use the draft to fix that situation instead of offer Gordon a max

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Don't worry about those contracts. 

Are you saying those contracts are relevant in a situation where we would be going after free agents in order to win sometime soon?  Given the current situation we are mainly trying to focus on acquiring talent and sifting through the guys who are keepers and ones that aren't.  Right?

1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

Are you saying those contracts are relevant in a situation where we would be going after free agents in order to win sometime soon?  Given the current situation we are mainly trying to focus on acquiring talent and sifting through the guys who are keepers and ones that aren't.  Right?

I'm saying even a ****ty contract like biyombo is one year away from becoming a 17 million expiring contract. 

39 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Pretty much everyone has said they want Gordon re-signed except for HeHateMe and maybe another couple.

Is English your 2nd language? Because it comes across that you are a troll in most of your posts but I can see how you might not be if English is your 2nd language.

Yes, English is my 2nd language, my first language is hebrew, I was born in Israel, my apologies that I do not have clear English 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yes, English is my 2nd language, my first language is hebrew, I was born in Israel, my apologies that I do not have clear English 

It's OK. I suspected it wasn't. It's just some people purposely troll with poor English and it's hard to tell some times.

52 minutes ago, The Boss said:

It's OK. I suspected it wasn't. It's just some people purposely troll with poor English and it's hard to tell some times.

It is cool!