Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yes he does but I do not want his max contract and it will be hard to trade him if he does not work out so I hope Magic pass on him 

yeah you have to buy low sell high on young guys, not top dollar

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I rather keep Bismack since he is on a cheaper contract even though he sucks

That'd be a short sighted mistake. Wiggins doesn't suck he's just not great. But he's still just 23 and it's not like he's barred from improvement. 

You don't pay what it would actually take to get him. But Vuc and biz would be an easy way to mitigate that risk. 

4 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I rather keep Bismack since he is on a cheaper contract even though he sucks

I think you mean Vuch, Biz and EF are paid the most at 17 mill, Vuch makes about 12 mill. 

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I think you mean Vuch, Biz and EF are paid the most at 17 mill, Vuch makes about 12 mill. 

Still cheaper than Wiggins and Wiggins already said he wants to be a Timberwolf for life so can we stop talking about him?

8 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Still cheaper than Wiggins and Wiggins already said he wants to be a Timberwolf for life so can we stop talking about him?

Just keeping the facts straight. 

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

That'd be a short sighted mistake. Wiggins doesn't suck he's just not great. But he's still just 23 and it's not like he's barred from improvement. 

You don't pay what it would actually take to get him. But Vuc and biz would be an easy way to mitigate that risk. 

Yeah, I have been probably one of the most anti-wiggin guys on this forum, and I would take the chance on him if the price was cheap. Might need new air to free his game.

12 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Wait...there are reservations for a swap of Vuch and or Biz for Wiggins? How can we still be so entitled after the last 5 years?!?!

Yeah because of his terrible contract 

25 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Wait...there are reservations for a swap of Vuch and or Biz for Wiggins? How can we still be so entitled after the last 5 years?!?!

no one knows this yet but me and all y'all bout to know it too, Wiggins game is about to explode when he is put at the four spot.