Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

Having Kawhi would be so awesome. He doesn’t sound like he’s returning to SAS

I posted it in the draft thread, but I think we could get their attention with a Fournier, Isaac, 18’ 1st package. It works salary-wise

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I posted it in the draft thread, but I think we could get their attention with a Fournier, Isaac, 18’ 1st package. It works salary-wise

Sure.  But that kind of scares me.  What if he sucks now? 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Sure.  But that kind of scares me.  What if he sucks now? 

It scares me a bit too, maybe we could offer our 19 pick instead? Or give them the choice between Isaac and our 18 pick.

I think Fournier would be great in Pop’s system

56 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It all depends on his health. If he’s healthy, sign me up!

53 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

It seems like the only argument for keeping is that he is here

He has a positive impact and is only 22 and projects to continue to get better.  

2 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

It seems like the only argument for keeping is that he is here

Look at his stats and you’ll see he’s improved on almost all categories offensively. Defensively he didn’t seem to be the same player but he’s learning a new position — he’s shown to be defensively capable and he’s so young. And with that, he’s also unfortunately playing with other lower caliber players and bad coaches, which I’m sure has hindered his development. 

We need to choose a building block and build the rest of the team with correct fit and weaknesses that are accounted for. We don’t know enough about Isaac to build around him. You can’t just mash talent together and hope it works like hennigan. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I read a report Celtics will offer Tatum, their high first round pick from the Kings next year, Morris or Smart, another player and possibly another draft pick (!st round).  If it's Ainge against us, I will bet the Celtics get Leonard before we do!!

4 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I read a report Celtics will offer Tatum, their high first round pick from the Kings next year, Morris or Smart, another player and possibly another draft pick (!st round).  If it's Ainge against us, I will bet the Celtics get Leonard before we do!!

I don’t think Ainge should or will trade Tatum. They can’t trade Smart, he’s an RFA, and I imagine that price tag and rumor on Kawhi was before all the most recent drama. His price will never be lower than it is right now. He didn’t even join the Spurs today for a playoff game!

8 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Can we sign him to a 1 year contract with a wink? He said he wants to be here and he does know how much we can pay. To quote myself from earlier, how many millions does a kid really need?

Make it two or three winks if that will work!!!!!!