Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

56 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Well then just let him go. He isn’t worth the price and probably as big a part of the bad culture as Payton Vuc and Fournier

I cant tell if you are trolling or serious. Please post some stats that support your claim. Vuc and Paytons defensive effectiveness on this team (or lack of) is well documented and not just an opinion.

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we let AG go I'll be pissed. We already did the whole "spend years developing a guy to let him go and watch him become a star" I can't go through that again. I miss Dipo. Man Hennigan really screwed us over in his last season. 

It's going to be great when Gordon and mario join Oladipo in Indiana and blossom into a eastern conference power for the next 6 years

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

He's has cut it finally!! Dudes about to become the best 3 and D .. defensive PG in the NBA looool

I don't think it's going to help his defense but watch him hit 100 threes next year

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I don't think it's going to help his defense but watch him hit 100 threes next year

I was half joking. Just got a weird feeling he is about to become good loool it would not surprise me

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I was half joking. Just got a weird feeling he is about to become good loool it would not surprise me

Probably.  I don't know if it'd make a difference for me though. 

I mean if it takes two teams giving up on you to get a haircut do you really want that guy? 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I mean if it takes two teams giving up on you to get a haircut do you really want that guy? 

Not at all. It was ridiculous. He should of known. Very weird that everyone said it and help just kept it

40 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Only thing is that dude is the type of guy who bottles it in. He just might explode. All of those good  games where he was pissed? What if he harnesses that and applies it to the rest of his career?

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

He's has cut it finally!! Dudes about to become the best 3 and D .. defensive PG in the NBA looool

That looks nasty! Look at the piece on the right that the barber is holding. That looks like glue at the bottom far right on that piece. If you enlarge the picture, you'll see what I mean.