Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Eh.. I dont think the will keep that late round pick. They need to keep as much cap space possible if the want to go after Lebron. 

Let's help them out.  Offer our first  second rounder this year and the Oklahoma pick in 2020 for 10 and 26 this year!

14 hours ago, JamminJ21 said:

"I’m going to keep watching the Orlando Magic. That is the difference between you and me. You probably enjoy good basketball. I enjoy something very different. I enjoy the Orlando Magic."

Tugs at the heart strings, and I'll be right there with him watching until we are good again...someday.

Are you.....are you a host?

10 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Should've never gotten rid of Stan.

I think....we're in a realy bad hex woth coaches or any coach we hire are paranoid of our management who was at fault of the van gundy's situation.  

8 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Let's help them out.  Offer our first  second rounder this year and the Oklahoma pick in 2020 for 10 and 26 this year!

It'd have to be the okc pick and a second rounder for just the 26

Just so we're all on the same page, when we say "Gordon max" we're talking about 4 years 108.56ish million with a yearly breakdown of:

2 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Has anyone heard an explanation for why there was no exit interview posted with Evan? 

Good catch.  I don't know

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Just so we're all on the same page, when we say "Gordon max" we're talking about 4 years 108.56ish million with a yearly breakdown of:

Yes. But can we offer him a like a 5 year  130 mills contract? which is a 22mills per year. The question is what exactly he wants. I see him taking the 5 year contract if he really wants to stay with the magic.

13 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Yes. But can we offer him a like a 5 year  130 mills contract? which is a 22mills per year. The question is what exactly he wants. I see him taking the 5 year contract if he really wants to stay with the magic.

What? 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

What? 

I am asking. If we can offer a 5 year instead. Longer contract as opposed to let him test the market first for the 4 year max.