Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Lost in the hoopla over the past 24 hours, the pick we're traded to philly to move up for Payton back in 2014 is officially this year's 26th pick.  

42 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Johnathan Simmons: we need a coach who will coach us to not make mistakes. In his exit interview

thats something my 9 yo daughter would say

23 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Lost in the hoopla over the past 24 hours, the pick we're traded to philly to move up for Payton back in 2014 is officially this year's 26th pick.  

1 pick before Tankathon projects Jalen Brunson to go. 

• Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I rather have an top second round pick in this year draft than this late, late first rounder which can give us a similar talented player but wilthout affecting our cap space going forward.  

Now, we could have use that to get rid off Biz or Vuc contract this summer to  improve our overall position in the free agency market. 

So it really sucks!!

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

That's a pretty good indicator there. 

I think this is a complex analogy. I believe that each player is motivated differently as all of us react to critiques in a different fashion. I believe the best coach has the ability to use a cross section of styles depending on the player. In layman terms, coach to the players personality, but most importantly, know what that is as there is no one size fits all. This is a valuable skill to have and probably underrated when making a head coach decision. 

19 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Philly will get Bridges at 10 and Brunson at 26

Eh.. I dont think the will keep that late round pick. They need to keep as much cap space possible if the want to go after Lebron.