Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

He is basically saying:”coach!  why the heck are you playing Biz!!?”

What? No.  

He's saying he thought they needed tobe coached harder

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It truly sounds like Mario wants to be here. That would make me :D

The loooong Orlando Magic- Draft one of the 6'6 PGs, Mario, Isaac, AG,  Bamba or JJJ

DJ, Ross, Simmons, 2nd rounder or FA, Birch

Get rid of everybody else and sign some decent vet fillers for salary. I'd keep Mo Buckets for as needed possible 3 storms. No more 5 man subbing. Sub in 1 at a time as needed. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

On the basis of the quotes today it is a right choice to let Frank go.

It appears that way, then on the other hand they say Skiles wears on the players, yet he had the best record in the last 6 years of 35 wins

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

How many pro-tank comments are there?  A lot more than one a day.  But kept it up with the negative comments which have no substance.  Helps me remember the way this forum used to be. 

Fixed (because no one else cares). And you're right there are more pro-tank comments because we should have lost out and secured a top pick

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

What? No.  

He's saying he thought they needed tobe coached harder

I know I know. 

It seems as Vogel really wasnt doing much for this kids. They are all saying the same things. 

I stand corrected. 

The only player who felt like Vogel was really holding players accountable enough is VUC. No surprise there. VUC and Fournier love them some VUC and Fournier and I'm sure they love having a coach who let's them play there horrible 2 man game. VUC is soft and is scared to have an intense coach who demands passion out of players.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

The only player who felt like Vogel was really holding players accountable enough is VUC. No surprise there. VUC and Fournier love them some VUC and Fournier and I'm sure they love having a coach who let's them play there horrible 2 man game. VUC is soft and is scared to have an intense coach who demands passion out of players.

That's a pretty good indicator there.