Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Well.. it is going to be either Young, Carter, Porter or Mikal. 

Pick one. 

In that situation give me young or porter. Let’s get scoring potential

I think Bamba is going to be drafted by Dallas. I am just hoping they go for Porter. If they take Porter then I can see us taking Bamba. That will be the best case scenario. 

If we pick behind Chicago or Sacramento, Bamba will be gone. 

2 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

In that situation give me young or porter. Let’s get scoring potential

Sure. But Mikal is the most NBA ready and best shooter of the bunch.

12 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Agreed.  The tanking needs to stop.  Lets start building a team and not stay stuck in a holding pattern hoping for good luck.

You know we're not going to agree on this. I believe we haven't tried to tank since Skiles. You don't.

17 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Agreed.  The tanking needs to stop.  Lets start building a team and not stay stuck in a holding pattern hoping for good luck.

Apparently we don't tank. We are just bad most of the season and win meaning less games to loss chance at the top prospects. 

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

You know we're not going to agree on this. I believe we haven't tried to tank since Skiles. You don't.

Fair enough.

Wonder what time the sacking of Vogel will be announced. I was one of those that was pretty excited to snag him 2 years ago. Didn't realise how bad his rotations actually were and definitely not a fan of his style of play. I will be happy to see him go if it gets announced. Not all his fault as the roster has massive issues and dressing room is clearly a mess but he's really not helped himself these past 2 years imo.

2 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Apparently we don't tank. We are just bad most of the season and win meaning less games to loss chance at the top prospects. 

One game doesn't negate 6 years of terrible basketball.

You sure we should fire Vogel? Seems like we just gave him 120 losses to figure out how to modernize his defensive approach.  Kinda seems wasteful to move on. 

24 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He has to meet his own personal quota of saying something about it at least once a day.