Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This is a shameful level of tanking.  They threw the game 

Yeah it was really bad. So what do we do tomorrow? We will either stay tied for 3rd or drop to 5th. Do we throw the game too if need be?

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah it was really bad. So what do we do tomorrow? We will either stay tied for 3rd or drop to 5th. Do we throw the game too if need be?

I don’t think we need to throw the game. We are bad enough. I think we might throw some funky lineups out there if things get close but I don’t think it’ll be anything close to this game

16 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

I don’t think we need to throw the game. We are bad enough. I think we might throw some funky lineups out there if things get close but I don’t think it’ll be anything close to this game

Yeah and the Wizards won today and tomorrow's game is really important to them for seeding!

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah and the Wizards won today and tomorrow's game is really important to them for seeding!

All according to plan! Hope the NBA rigs the tie breaker to screw Dallas

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

It is.  At some point they should lose their draft pick.  

We agree on this.  There is going to have to be a penalty other than fines to stop tanking.  Philly started it, Silver and the others has just tried to band aid it,  This year proving the band aid approach will not work.  Dallas fined $600,000 for saying they were tanking and tonight the only difference is they did not say it.  BUT they sure tanked!!!  It is out of control!

58 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Do what Dallas did.  Play NO starters at all!