Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't think anybody really WOULD switch teams, they are just expressing their frustration with the continuing circus we've seen over the last several years.

yeah I don't really know how to be fanatic for any team in sports period other than Orlando Magic 

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

We traded pick 35 to Grizzlies (Ivan Rabb). And we got the Nets pick in exchange?

Yes. Memphis got it from Charlotte and Charlotte got it from Brooklyn back in 2015

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree!!! Oops sorry i did not see the part where you said regardless of position. Isaac and Ag have two positions locked up. Bpa for the other 3 positions should be priority. 

Where we are drafting  "regardless of position" prbably only means Bagley.  Everyone else (Ayton, Doncic, JJJ, Bamba, and Porter could all fit in. )  I am assuming a disaster does not happen and we fall out of the top 5).  Any of those 5 would make us better!  PG help (unless we get Doncic) can be considered in round 2.  

7 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

I really don't understand people looking to root for another team when things don't go their way.

I mean, that is the essence of being a fan,  staying with your team through thick and thin.

Orlando was absolutely tragic to me. The decisions and trades (not resigning Shaq, trading Oladipo, letting Billups, Ariza, Tobias and Ben Wallace go, etc), the FA (Grant Hill fiasco, Byombo and Fournier absurd contracts, etc), coaches, owners. But still, I will continue being a fan, regardless of all the absurd Hennigan, Gabriel, Weisbrod, Hammond, Otis decisions that might hunt us for years.

I didn’t say anything about rooting for another team, and don’t have any intention of doing so.  But I doubt I could watch another season of Vuch/Biyombo.  Would rather just forget about basketball. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

lol this is tank greed sin right here guys lol

The thing is that there is no reason whatsoever for them to tank this game. They already won the tankathon. A win here will not make any difference. 

59 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The thing is that there is no reason whatsoever for them to tank this game. They already won the tankathon. A win here will not make any difference. 

Actually it makes a HUGE difference, to US! Please tank away Suns!

17 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Actually it makes a HUGE difference, to US! Please tank away Suns!

Sure. But not to them. Dallas tho. They have Barea out with an oblique. Just like that.