Tonight's the Night

where three may no longer be company and they vanish to bicker with strife

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

where hopes of spherical supremacy bloom on the eve of The Wizard's Night

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

Tanking the musical? 

10 hours ago, JJZFL said:

As you know I completely agree with this.  I just really hope that we don’t see Vuch/Biyombo next season getting most of the minutes, with Birch buried on the bench.  That might be too much for me to remain a Magic fan.  

I really don't understand people looking to root for another team when things don't go their way.

I mean, that is the essence of being a fan,  staying with your team through thick and thin.

Orlando was absolutely tragic to me. The decisions and trades (not resigning Shaq, trading Oladipo, letting Billups, Ariza, Tobias and Ben Wallace go, etc), the FA (Grant Hill fiasco, Byombo and Fournier absurd contracts, etc), coaches, owners. But still, I will continue being a fan, regardless of all the absurd Hennigan, Gabriel, Weisbrod, Hammond, Otis decisions that might hunt us for years.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

I read that we have a Sixers pick in the next draft. Can someone tell me what pick is that and where did it come from?

It's Brooklyn's pick next year.  We traded pick 35 last year for it

14 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Awesome. We don’t need to draft a pg then. 

Not drafting a point guard and not needing to draft a point guard are two different matters.  We NEED to draft a starting point guard and add a center to the NEED list  That being said I hope we draft the best player available regardless of need.  DJ has done a good job for his purpose---backup PG.  We definitely need shooters especially 3 point shooters.  Last I checked we are 26th in 3 point shooting.  Cannot win in today's NBA like that!

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

I really don't understand people looking to root for another team when things don't go their way.

I mean, that is the essence of being a fan,  staying with your team through thick and thin.

Orlando was absolutely tragic to me. The decisions and trades (not resigning Shaq, trading Oladipo, letting Billups, Ariza, Tobias and Ben Wallace go, etc), the FA (Grant Hill fiasco, Byombo and Fournier absurd contracts, etc), coaches, owners. But still, I will continue being a fan, regardless of all the absurd Hennigan, Gabriel, Weisbrod, Hammond, Otis decisions that might hunt us for years.

I don't think anybody really WOULD switch teams, they are just expressing their frustration with the continuing circus we've seen over the last several years.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Not drafting a point guard and not needing to draft a point guard are two different matters.  We NEED to draft a starting point guard and add a center to the NEED list  That being said I hope we draft the best player available regardless of need.  DJ has done a good job for his purpose---backup PG.  We definitely need shooters especially 3 point shooters.  Last I checked we are 26th in 3 point shooting.  Cannot win in today's NBA like that!

I agree!!! Oops sorry i did not see the part where you said regardless of position. Isaac and Ag have two positions locked up. Bpa for the other 3 positions should be priority.