Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

We won't win.  We'll play them 20 minutes to lose by 12 instead of 37

hope not. as bad as that sounds

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

In their injury report for their game Sunday in Toronto, the Magic have listed Terrence Ross (knee), Aaron Gordon (calf) & Nikola Vucevic (back) as probable to play. Jonathan Isaac (ankle), Jonathon Simmons (wrist) & Evan Fournier (knee) are listed as out.

We are gonna end up winning another game you watch loool

we can still finish 3rd bottom if we are smart.

The only way we finish tied for 3rd is if Atlanta wins a game and we lose the rest of ours.

24 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The only way we finish tied for 3rd is if Atlanta wins a game and we lose the rest of ours.

if Atlanta won both games and we lose out we could finish 3rd solely 

Dallas need to beat 76ers today or suns in the last game.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

if Atlanta won both games and we lose out we could finish 3rd solely 

Dallas need to beat 76ers today or suns in the last game.

Yeah that would be awesome but highly unlikely. I doubt Atlanta will win another game. Dallas on the other hand SHOULD beat Phoenix. The Suns are protecting the worst record and won't want to move up to a tie with Memphis. No matter what we are going to get a decent pick, I just hope we don't blow it on too risky of a player.

24 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah that would be awesome but highly unlikely. I doubt Atlanta will win another game. Dallas on the other hand SHOULD beat Phoenix. The Suns are protecting the worst record and won't want to move up to a tie with Memphis. No matter what we are going to get a decent pick, I just hope we don't blow it on too risky of a player.

They should beat Phoenix, but will they put a full strength team out on the court? 

Remember they sat Barnes (rested), Smith (sore knee), Powell (knee bursitis), and Nowitzki (ankle). Granted Nowitzki has since had season ending surgery, but the others have all been in action since. So it wouldn't surprise me if Dallas did the same against Phoenix by sitting their best players to ensure they have a better chance of losing that final game. 

How high are you on Dennis Smith jr. after his first season with Dallas?

Playing around with the trade machine i came out with 2 trades.

1. Trade Byiombo, Fournier and our 1rd Pick this year to Dallas for Smith jr. and Barnes

2. Trade Vuc and Ross to Miami for Whiteside

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y96r2ky2

Smith jr./Augustine/FA

Barnes/Simmons/FA (Afflalo?)

Isaac/Barnes/Iwundu

Gordon/Isaac/FA (Speights?)

Whiteside/Birch/FA (Speights?)

This team would be outstanding on D. In the weak eastern conference we could make a good run.

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

They should beat Phoenix, but will they put a full strength team out on the court? 

Remember they sat Barnes (rested), Smith (sore knee), Powell (knee bursitis), and Nowitzki (ankle). Granted Nowitzki has since had season ending surgery, but the others have all been in action since. So it wouldn't surprise me if Dallas did the same against Phoenix by sitting their best players to ensure they have a better chance of losing that final game. 

They both need to lose this game (unless Memphis wins one), Phoenix to protect the worst record and Dallas to avoid tying us for 3rd worst (unless we win a meaningless game). I wouldn't be surprised by a football score LOL

• Downvote 1

76ers won 50th game of the season first time since 2001 season lol

we have been a very lucky franchise if you ask me

• Upvote 1