Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Anyone read that Jabari turned down 18 mil/yr from the Bucks? He should have taken that deal. Gordon is about to get paid.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yes

Doncic
JJJ
Ayton
Bamba
Bridges
Shai
Trae
Bagley

Though I think shai and trae are basically the same

So much emotion in this ranking...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone read that Jabari turned down 18 mil/yr from the Bucks? He should have taken that deal. Gordon is about to get paid.

wow, foolish 

4 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

IF we get like the 6th pick i'd like to see us trade down and/or move Biz. Unless given a #1 pick, this team has rarely drafted well. However we have had good success in luring free agents. Clean up the cap sheet and make a run in the 2019 offseason. You can add Kemba and Klay (both in their primes) plus whatever talent we have on the roster. Start making the playoffs and build from there. 

If we get 6th we should be trading up, not down

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I dont think that report is accurate. But if it is, will not affect Gordon’s position. He will be getting similar offer from the Magic and likely accept it. At least I hope so.

The Market is not as good as it was before and not many team will be offering too much money as next year free agency is better.  

58 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Wouldn't touch Trae in the Top 7 at this point. I'd also place Wendell Carter above Bagley.

I think Trae will be ok and Instill take him above Shai, Bridges and Carter.  Bagley is definetely better than Carter.

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont think that report is accurate. But if it is, will not affect Gordon’s position. He will be getting similar offer from the Magic and likely accept it. At least I hope so.

The Market is not as good as it was before and not many team will be offering too much money as next year free agency is better.  

Parker conceives of himself as a star -- a max player. Extension talks between Parker and Bucks fizzled in October, and Parker will enter restricted free agency this summer. The Bucks were prepared during those October talks to offer a three-year deal worth around $54 million, according to sources familiar with the discussions. The two sides discussed other permutations -- shorter deals, incentive-laden four-year deals -- and the talks never narrowed to a single on-paper offer. Still: Milwaukee's upper limit in annual salary -- about $18 million per season -- was clear, sources say. Parker bet on himself. If he plays well over the next two months, he will have suitors. The Bucks, at risk of crossing the luxury-tax threshold, will face hard choices.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22272947/zach-lowe-milwaukee-bucks

I also think you’re greatly underestimating Gordon and his market.

4 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

So much emotion in this ranking...

Where are you picking up emotion? I think he’s just emphasizing two way players and defense in these rankings.