Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Gym and lots of protein and calcium. He makes Durant look thick. 

He's also like 8 years younger then Durant. He's right.... The kid's still growing. He'll add weight and muscle.

It sickens me to see the evolution of Oladipo when our previous front office backed the wrong horse by overpaying Fournier; and Biz is horrible!!! Add Vuch to the mix; these players are the ones we have to move in order to progress. I would be embarrassed if I was Biz; highway robbery for what he’s giving our team for his pay check. I don’t think he could start for any team. He’s worth half of his salary.

I like our new front office they seem to have an eye for talent. Mario is coming on, but in fairness to the fo he didn’t look like he belonged at decision time for his option and now he looks better then Gordon at times. Hopefully he considers staying. I believe he has faith in the new fo.

I understand the Gordon frustration but his growth doesn't have to be linear. Just has to trend positively year over year. He's stillon the same growth path as Beal, DeRozan, kawhi, Oladipo.  Don't get caught up in game by game performance.  

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Dallas is sitting barnes, Dirk, dwight Powell, and dsj

It's a great night to try Vuc at the point and play him there for the whole game. We could try Biz at the 2 while we are at it. Yeah that's the ticket, have Biz shoot 3s all night.

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It's a great night to try Vuc at the point and play him there for the whole game. We could try Biz at the 2 while we are at it. Yeah that's the ticket, have Biz shoot 3s all night.

We can afford this win. Next 4 should be losses as dwight will want to play us hard, Toronto's bench is good enough to beat our dilapidated rotation and Milwaukee and Washington are still fighting for seeding.  

Dallas has Phoenix. That should break the tie. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We can afford this win. Next 4 should be losses as dwight will want to play us hard, Toronto's bench is good enough to beat our dilapidated rotation and Milwaukee and Washington are still fighting for seeding.  

Dallas has Phoenix. That should break the tie. 

Yeah and with Phoenix winning last night they have to be careful not to win themselves into a tie with Memphis so we should be good :D

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Dallas is sitting barnes, Dirk, dwight Powell, and dsj

that is a joke. we need to sit AG and DJ & Vooch.

Problem is our G league dudes are GOOD LOL

On 4/2/2018 at 3:03 PM, jmmagicfan said:

You know who else missed a lot of time his first couple seasons with "weak ankles", Steph Curry. After his first season or two, people were wondering if he would amount to anything, and now look. Isaac is a young man who is still growing, and hasn't had a lot of time to build strength, give it a little time. 

This reminded me of Penny Hardaway. He was a skinny guy when he was traded to the Magic during the Draft. He eventually put on some weight and built strength. Penny is 6'7". I always thought he was a little taller (but not 7 ft.)

Before                                            After 

5Ev1h4.png

Before                                            After 

sd1luJ.png   FYpo2h.png