Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

?4theWin gave us the stats which are pretty close.  One difference not in the stats is Bamba's 7'9" wingspan vs Jackson's 7'4"wingspan (I think?)  So Jackson has to stand on a 5 inch stool to reach where Bamba does.  lol!  I saw Nevada players as they drove to the lane definitely altering shots due to Bamba's presence.  But I think Jackson is more athletic, more agile.  One thing I did  notice about Bamba against Nevada is how hard he was working down low; was constantly in motion.  Both derserve consideration and analysis if we pick at 4.  Beauty will be in the eyes of the beholder in that instance.  

it's there standing reach measurement that you're referencing but I see what you're saying

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

We shall see. Well done on the game threads. Always good work. It is appreciated by us all I'm sure! 

Completely agree. +1 from me. 

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Foot is kind of non-specific.  Was his ankle problem on the left side?

From what I recall yes. I could be wrong. This is not good news. He needs to be developing and by developing I mean playing. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

:(

Thanks for the heads up. In the game thread opener for tomorrow night, I decided to include pictures of the starters. . .not that it matters because we don't know who's injured fom one game to the next. But do you know if Afflalo will start again in Simmon's place?

I will keep the picture containing Isaac's image where I said he is featured (like an ad or commercial).  

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Just another nail in Mario’s magic career coffin. I’m sorry Mauro but he will be playing elsewhere next year. Book it!

His play hasn't been as good this month, so maybe we'll be able to re-sign him. But I don't want to see him buried on the bench, getting 18 minutes per game. I'd rather see him leave and play big minutes for some other team.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

His play hasn't been as good this month, so maybe we'll be able to re-sign him. But I don't want to see him buried on the bench, getting 18 minutes per game. I'd rather see him leave and play big minutes for some other team.

Mario's will be 24 next summer when he was originally supposed to be a restricted free agent, AG is entering free agency at 22. Isaac and AG are both better options at 4 and the 4 is the only position Hezonja has played well at. Flashes get you drafted consistency gets you paid, the 5th pick was ill made.