Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

No he hasn't

He strted playing SF but once Ross got injured, he was moved to the SG position with Mario, Iwundu, Isaac and even Simmons playing the SF spot. At least defensively. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

He strted playing SF but once Ross got injured, he was moved to the SG position with Mario, Iwundu, Isaac and even Simmons playing the SF spot. At least defensively. 

Your profile picture gives me such mixed feelings. 'Cause at first I'm like, "Damn it Orlando, you got rid of Oladipo, and now he's an All-Star!!!" But them I'm like, "Meh, you also got rid of Elfrid. I forgive you." (For the record, I don't really forgive them at all)

“In his two seasons with the Magic, Vogel has encountered the same deeply rooted issues that predecessors Jacque Vaughn and Scott Skiles couldn’t overcome: an inadequate roster, a losing culture and a group of players who often crumble when they face adversity. Vogel has compiled a 50-102 record during his tenure with the team, including a 21-49 record this season.

And now Vogel finds himself in a predicament coaches dread: on the hot seat, unsure if his team’s front office will retain him for next season. Vogel is in a precarious spot. Between Vogel’s first and second seasons, the Magic fired Rob Hennigan as the team’s general manager, dismissed many other key figures within the basketball operations department and hired Jeff Weltman as the president of basketball operations and John Hammond as the general manager....”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-orlando-magic-frank-vogel-hot-seat-0318-story.html

Really good article on Vogel’s future.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

“In his two seasons with the Magic, Vogel has encountered the same deeply rooted issues that predecessors Jacque Vaughn and Scott Skiles couldn’t overcome: an inadequate roster, a losing culture and a group of players who often crumble when they face adversity. Vogel has compiled a 50-102 record during his tenure with the team, including a 21-49 record this season.

And now Vogel finds himself in a predicament coaches dread: on the hot seat, unsure if his team’s front office will retain him for next season. Vogel is in a precarious spot. Between Vogel’s first and second seasons, the Magic fired Rob Hennigan as the team’s general manager, dismissed many other key figures within the basketball operations department and hired Jeff Weltman as the president of basketball operations and John Hammond as the general manager....”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-orlando-magic-frank-vogel-hot-seat-0318-story.html

Really good article on Vogel’s future.

I honestly believe Vogel's job is safe for one more season. There's going to be a real effort by the front office to make some major roster changes in the off season. Hopefully we can find a way to retain Mario, but I fear someone will bid high on his potential. It's going to be a very interesting off season to say the least.

2 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Your profile picture gives me such mixed feelings. 'Cause at first I'm like, "Damn it Orlando, you got rid of Oladipo, and now he's an All-Star!!!" But them I'm like, "Meh, you also got rid of Elfrid. I forgive you." (For the record, I don't really forgive them at all)

Weird right? Is like both of them high 5ing each other as they are out  of this mess.

34 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd love to take a flyer on Nerlens Noel. Anyone else likes his game?

For what price?

46 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm with you 100% 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That's the thing. I don't know what kind of offers he'll get

If we can get him on a deal similar to Simmons I’d be very happy

16 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I do, he opted not to sign a 17 mil a year deal (or something like that) They NEVER play him but I like his game, if we took a flyer in him I wouldn't be mad