Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That's what I'm saying, if we end up 7-9 we are outside that window and 2 guys from the teens would be a better way to go. If we draft a PF how are they gonna get any minutes to develop when they are buried behind AG & Isaac unless we dump 1 of them?

Part of the key is figuring out how to play Isaac and AG on the floor at the same time.  If we do pick Jackson or Bagley our front line becomes Isaac/AG and Bagley/Jackson.  Makes my contention that Isaac's best position is 3.  Better shooter and ball handler than Gordon.  Isaac could also rotate to the 5 (good rebounder and defender) if Bagley/Jackson could temporarily play 3.  That combination of a front court is pretty good athletically and could, potentially, cause some matchup nightmares for other teams.  That being said if we end up 6 or 7 I hope we get Young and solve our PG problem forever

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That is a sad story. He is still hanging out with the wrong people for sure but there has to be more into this story. I mean, That is petite cash for him. I just think he was hanging out with the wrong crew. 

Why is he doing drug in a public place where he ( or whoever was with him) had all that weed and drug dealing information? A hampton inn, where families stay. 

Why he just didnt drive 3 hour northeast to Washington and do all this where the marihuana is legal? 

He is a smart individual, right? 

9 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That is a sad story. He is still hanging out with the wrong people for sure but there has to be more into this story. I mean, That is petite cash for him. I just think he was hanging out with the wrong crew. 

Why is he doing drug in a public place where he ( or whoever was with him) had all that weed and drug dealing information? A hampton inn, where families stay. 

Why he just didnt drive 3 hour northeast to Washington and do all this where the marihuana is legal? 

He is a smart individual, right? 

I can imagine he's probably spent most of his NBA money already.

7 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Mikal Bridges and Trae young have to be selected by us if they're still on the board in this range, Young aside, Mikal a 6'7" 3 and D guy with great feel and athleticism, that'd be a great posturing move to one day get an offensive oriented low defense point guard. if you could paid the two somehow  watch out

Mikal is a good player but I dont think will be a good match for us. We need to have Isaac and Gordon playing the 3/4. If we go with Mikal that means that likely Gordon will not be signed( or sign and trade later in the season) and we plan to play Isaac at 4. 

I see us keeping Isaac at 4 and most likely moving Gordon at SF. We will be drafting either a PG or C.  It will be ideal to two have 2 picks and go with either Sexton, Young or Shai and one of JJJ, Bagley or Bamba. 

I honestly think we go with a Center with our first pick as there is plenty of PG left to pick in the second round and so far, Augustin is doing a decent job to continue riding that spot for next year. This, of course, if we dont make a deal for another Top 10 pick. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Mikal is a good player but I dont think will be a good match for us. We need to have Isaac and Gordon playing the 3/4. If we go with Mikal that means that likely Gordon will not be signed( or sign and trade later in the season) and we plan to play Isaac at 4. 

I see us keeping Isaac at 4 and most likely moving Gordon at SF. We will be drafting either a PG or C.  It will be ideal to two have 2 picks and go with either Sexton, Young or Shai and one of JJJ, Bagley or Bamba. 

I honestly think we go with a Center with our first pick as there is plenty of PG left to pick in the second round and so far, Augustin is doing a decent job to continue riding that spot for next year. This, of course, if we dont make a deal for another Top 10 pick. 

You're confusing mikal with miles.  Mikal is a sg

I see Mikal playing shooting guard, he's listed as a 2/3 and he can shoot and he can guard

If we dradt Wendal Carter I will be sad, hes probably the only player in the top 10 I'd be sad taking

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You're confusing mikal with miles.  Mikal is a sg

Isnt he playing the SF position now? I didnt confused him, I just see him playing the SF with that frame at 6’7.  

But even the SG position is already loaded with Fournier, Ross and Simmons sharing that position. 

11 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Isnt he playing the SF position now? I didnt confused him, I just see him playing the SF with that frame at 6’7.  

But even the SG position is already loaded with Fournier, Ross and Simmons sharing that position. 

As always, I wouldn't put anyone on the current roster other than AG and Isaac into consideration when it comes to team building.  Bridges projects to be a better player than all three and all three are bench players one a good team 

26 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

playing positions in college have no impact on their pro positions because coaches are often just trying to get their best players on the court. Jabari parker played center a ton for duke. 

Mikal is basically the exact same build as ross.  

We aren't drafting players based on who is on the roster today.  Especially considering theres a pretty good chance for a few trades this summer.