Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

On 3/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, random said:

We are not in position where making a head coach change will turn things around guys. We tried keeping core together and making multiple coaching changes and we can all see where it got us. We need new/improved roster first before even considering another coaching change.

IMO Vogel is responsible for us not extending Mario. I'm sure Welty consulted with Vogel before making a decision on extending or not. Not giving minutes to rookies keeps them from developing and keeps us from seeing what we actually have to work with. Mario may well be the best player on our team but many of us thought he sucked because he couldn't earn any minutes. Then Vuc comes back from injury and Birch immediately gets bumped from any meaningful playing time when he was starting to look pretty good out there.I want to see what a DJ-Mario-Isaac-AG-Birch lineup can do if given some real minutes.

Mack-Simmons-Fournier-Isaac or AG-Vuc or Biz is a heck of a bench! we could even play each squad 1/2 game.

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, ~O~ said:

The Magic are in great position now.  I like it.  Now they can afford to win a game or two. 

If we end up with some stupid win streak I’m 100% putting it on you for this post. 

23 minutes ago, King Close said:

If we end up with some stupid win streak I’m 100% putting it on you for this post. 

I hope we go on a huge winning streak.  Means we actually have something to build on

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We're totally gonna mess up our draft position in the upcoming weeks

At least all the PG prospects are bombing

9 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

At least all the PG prospects are bombing

Yeah and there are also some very good ones available with later picks that nobody has been focusing on because we all want a top pick. Check out Shake Milton for example.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I hope we go on a huge winning streak.  Means we actually have something to build on

Me too, although I again caution about reading too much into games at the very end of the season.  We’re not quite there yet but will be soon. 

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah and there are also some very good ones available with later picks that nobody has been focusing on because we all want a top pick. Check out Shake Milton for example.

Hopefully we won’t trade away the pick

3 hours ago, jjgator said:

That's good news. It still sounds really small for a 6'11" dude.

Yeah I hope in the off season he can get up to 230-235