Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

EP and Vooch are coach killers. If we let go of Vogel, which I don’t have a problem with, that will have been four coaches for whom those two were the anchors. I’m so ready to move on from Vooch as a starter.

• Like 1

Soul I couldn't agree with you more. Throw Fournier in that convo as well. Those are the 2 players that if we let go and they went on to score 100 points a game for their next team I wouldn't care. I am tired of seeing marginal big men attack VUC while he does nothing but throw his hands up in disbelief.

I was right about Mario and I was right about one other thing that has gotten me killed on this board several times...  We should have brought back Dwight when we had the core of Payton, AG, Dipo and Mario. Hell I would much rather have Dwight right now than any center on our roster.

2 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Soul I couldn't agree with you more. Throw Fournier in that convo as well. Those are the 2 players that if we let go and they went on to score 100 points a game for their next team I wouldn't care. I am tired of seeing marginal big men attack VUC while he does nothing but throw his hands up in disbelief.

I was right about Mario and I was right about one other thing that has gotten me killed on this board several times...  We should have brought back Dwight when we had the core of Payton, AG, Dipo and Mario. Hell I would much rather have Dwight right now than any center on our roster.

Dwight destroys every team in his wake.  

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Dwight destroys every team in his wake.  

Yes, but that is because he is trying to replicate the happiness he felt when he was here and it's just not gonna happen. It's like when you break up with someone thinking that your going to end up with a super model and have a great life but come to find out the life you had was perfect for you and no matter what you can't get that happiness back. There are tons of examples of this in sports.

2 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Yes, but that is because he is trying to replicate the happiness he felt when he was here and it's just not gonna happen. It's like when you break up with someone thinking that your going to end up with a super model and have a great life but come to find out the life you had was perfect for you and no matter what you can't get that happiness back. There are tons of examples of this in sports.

So you want Dwight to ruin our young players why? 

My point is that I don't think he would ruin any players here because he would feel back at home. He ruined the end of his career here because he thought the grass was greener.

29 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

My point is that I don't think he would ruin any players here because he would feel back at home. He ruined the end of his career here because he thought the grass was greener.

He ruined Atlanta which is literally his home 

• Upvote 2

The only time Dwight ruined a team was when he left us.  LALA got what they deserved and it was already in motion.  ATL was on the downswing anyway.  CLT has been one of the best teams since the ASB and he's played quite well.  He shouldn't have left, but whatever.  

Stackhouse is an interesting choice. No idea if he'd be a good coach or not but I'm totally checked out of basically everything about this franchise except AG and Isaac at the moment so a new coach might be a breathe of fresh air.

30 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Stackhouse is an interesting choice. No idea if he'd be a good coach or not but I'm totally checked out of basically everything about this franchise except AG and Isaac at the moment so a new coach might be a breathe of fresh air.

I'm with you with being checked out but another coaching change is not what we need.

The Magic are in great position now.  I like it.  Now they can afford to win a game or two.