Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, jjgator said:

There is a story on ESPN where LeBron whines about not getting enough foul calls.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22580038/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-referees-falling-sexy-allure-shooters

It would be interesting if the NBA did away with free throws altogether (except on maybe technicals). The same number of fouls would be allowed, but the team that got fouled would just take the ball out of bounds instead of shooting free throws. That would be interesting to watch I would think, players could no longer rely on getting a bunch of points from free throws. It sounds a little out there, but I think it would be good for the game.

Anytime anyone went at the rim they would be fouled

6 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

isnt his name still censored on here

Yeah. Unfortunately we need an admin to remove that and the admins don't come around much anymore

Zaza has made a career out of being a goon.  I still remember how livid I was in my dorm room when he headbutted JRich.

I dont really blame him here. He is a clumsy big guy and you clearly can see that his teammate foot drag him down(buckling his knee). 

I dont like the guy at all but I cant blame him on this one. He could have landed on his face if he really wanted to hurt him. A body to the legs will not really really hurt him in that position and a knee to the costal area is not something that you want to have on yourself either.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont really blame him here. He is a clumsy big guy and you clearly can see that his teammate foot drag him down(buckling his knee). 

I dont like the guy at all but I cant blame him on this one. 

Even if his feet got tangled, he still could have broken his fall by putting his arms out.  You can almost see him fight the natural reflex to do so.  There was 0 reason for him to land on Westbrook's legs when he could've just broken his fall with his hands.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Even if his feet got tangled, he still could have broken his fall by putting his arms out.  You can almost see him fight the natural reflex to do so.  There was 0 reason for him to land on Westbrook's legs when he could've just broken his fall with his hands.

He did put his arms out. But there is no room to brace himself. It’s a 7ft dude I don’t think it’s as easy as you say. He could’ve done this or done that...hard to say

4 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

He did put his arms out. But there is no room to brace himself. It’s a 7ft dude I don’t think it’s as easy as you say. He could’ve done this or done that...hard to say

He is falling slowly from ground level.  This isn't a dangerous fall after dunking.  Rather than putting his palms to the floor to support his weight which would keep his body elevated, he puts his palms upward for no reason. There is plenty of open space at the baseline.  I don't know how this is controversial lol.  You can literally see him fight the urge to do all that. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ML6 said:

He is falling slowly from ground level.  This isn't a dangerous fall after dunking.  Rather than putting his palms to the floor to support his weight which would keep his body elevated, he puts his palms upward for no reason. There is plenty of open space at the baseline.  I don't know how this is controversial lol.  You can literally see him fight the urge to do all that. 

This sums it up beat imo

there's dirty plays, sneaking in elbows here and there or grabbing an arm or uniform away from the refs eyes and then there's purposefully trying to injury a player which Zaza seems to find himself in question of over and over again. It's more than just bad or dirty it's down right evil and that mindset should have no place in this world much less sports entertainment. If you'd get arrested at your job for the same thing so should he. Imagine, you're walking into your boss office with a stack of mail and a letter opener.

"Hey boss I got that mail you asked for."

You 'trip' flinging his mail throughout the room and stabbing him in the jugular vein with the letter opener.

Do you think your boss just swivels around in his chair, grabs a notepad and jots down "fair enough chief, try not to be so clumsy next time, ok." ?

59 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Sure. I am not defending him at all and I still think he is a dirty player. But like I said before , he could have landed on Westbrook face if he really wanted to hurt him. 

Big heavy clumsy guy with extremely heavy head falling... it is never pretty.