Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, The Boss said:

PG, Melo and Westbrook combined for 11/46 from the field against the Warriors.

That game looked like the Warriors I knew and more.  Everyone showed up.  Despite Klay's struggles, he clamped paul george.  

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m all in for seeing Mario, Jonathan and Aaron getting a lot of playing time the rest of the year. Let’s do this!

I would add Birch to that list but unfortunately I suspect we’re actually going to be seeing a lot of Vuch, Fournier, and Simmons.  Gordon too but not so much of the others. 

There is a story on ESPN where LeBron whines about not getting enough foul calls.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22580038/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-referees-falling-sexy-allure-shooters

It would be interesting if the NBA did away with free throws altogether (except on maybe technicals). The same number of fouls would be allowed, but the team that got fouled would just take the ball out of bounds instead of shooting free throws. That would be interesting to watch I would think, players could no longer rely on getting a bunch of points from free throws. It sounds a little out there, but I think it would be good for the game.