Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It would be interesting to know what management thinks about AG and Isaac. Do they think Isaac is our PF of the future? Do they want to play them together? How many of you would trade AG for the player or pick that would be Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley?

It's a huge gamble but I would

34 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

A sign and trade yes

The sign and trade rules changed with the last  cba. There's no incentive for another team to participate in a sign and trade. 

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It would be interesting to know what management thinks about AG and Isaac. Do they think Isaac is our PF of the future? Do they want to play them together? How many of you would trade AG for the player or pick that would be Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley?

Before the trade deadline I thought AG would bring in a huge haul if we traded him... multiple 1sts including a lottery pick this year, and a young stud player. I floated it on RealGM and found out quickly that we Magic homers value AG a lot more than anybody else in the league does.

• Downvote 1

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Before the trade deadline I thought AG would bring in a huge haul if we traded him... multiple 1sts including a lottery pick this year, and a young stud player. I floated it on RealGM and found out quickly that we Magic homers value AG a lot more than anybody else in the league does.

Real gm is not a good way to determine player value.  

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Won't argue that

This is a bad draft to leverage establish talent. It'd be one thing if there was an Anthony Davis out there but everyone in this draft has a pretty wide potential career gap with the exception of doncic. But Doncic has a really high floor but his ceiling isn't typical top pick ceiling.  He might be batum-ish.

Consider Derrick Williams.  2 weeks younger than Bamba will be in their respective drafts.  19.5 and 8 in 30mpg. 57% three point shooter on a significant number of attempts. Player of the year for a major conference.  32 and 13 with 5 threes in a sweet 16 win against duke.  No brainer top pick. 

Out of the nba at 26.