Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

I feel like John Wall may be the next star traded. I wonder if we could put together a package to get him. I know it’s doubtful because stars almost never get dealt in-division 

His contract is  prohibitive.  

9 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

I feel like John Wall may be the next star traded. I wonder if we could put together a package to get him. I know it’s doubtful because stars almost never get dealt in-division 

My concern with that is we aren't John Wall away from being a contender. His addition might not be enough to push us into the play offs. Detroit sit just outside currently and they've added Blake Griffin to pair with Drummond, and then there's Charlotte built around their all star point guard struggling to make head way. 

In a trade we'd likely need to give up someone like Gordon or Isaac, perhaps even Fournier or Vucevic. Add in draft picks as well. We would likely have to give up a lot and leave ourselves short and be reliant on us being able to recruit free agents and make further moves to build a supporting cast. 

He's a very good player but he's likely to be pretty costly.

36 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

My concern with that is we aren't John Wall away from being a contender. His addition might not be enough to push us into the play offs. Detroit sit just outside currently and they've added Blake Griffin to pair with Drummond, and then there's Charlotte built around their all star point guard struggling to make head way. 

In a trade we'd likely need to give up someone like Gordon or Isaac, perhaps even Fournier or Vucevic. Add in draft picks as well. We would likely have to give up a lot and leave ourselves short and be reliant on us being able to recruit free agents and make further moves to build a supporting cast. 

He's a very good player but he's likely to be pretty costly.

Yeah I'm not sure step 1 is trade for the highest paid player in the nba. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Life. Life's been bothering me and this organization isn't helping.

Tonight against Chicago can tell us a lot about this organization.  A game we should lose for draft pick purposes.  Could tell us a lot concerning tanking!

16 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Elfrid has 16 and 6 boards against GS in the 1st quarter

It’s that post trade afterglow. I hope he continues to do well for them though. Less of a chance suns take a pg in this draft

1 minute ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

He just needs to shoot 100% every night to make up for all his other deficiencies

It's such a long list of deficiencies too, oh wait...