Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Well... acording the management, They said they will not make any drastic or insignificant move and any moves they will make will be with the idea for us to be better in 3-5 years for now. This statement got me LOL. New Management is trying to secure their jobs for the next 3-5 years expecting for us to accept mediocrecy for the next 3-5 years until their plan comes into effect. I will give them this offseason to see how they move their chips. If this time next year were are still basically in the same boat with no CLUE OR LIGHT in the building process they should be placed in the hot seat. 

3-5? Thought they said 2-3? I hope they didn't say that. That's bull****. 

The point they were making is that we are not gonna be making Win-now moves (aka trade for kemba) We are gonna see what we have with AG + Isaac and this drafts pick and build around that.

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It's not what we got for EP although I do think he's worth more than a 2nd rounder.

We were in position to be in the top 3 draft lottery. Not a big fan of the idea but at least we had a way to obtain serious talent. Now that's  in serious jeopardy. Free agency is weak no one who's going to tip the scales is going to sign.

What's the plan? 

the plan is to wish payton all the luck in the world. To somehow play incredible and help phoenix to end with a best record than us at the end of the year. Priceless. 

This are the tames we are truly competing for the worst record in the league: 

Sacramento got worse.

Phoenix got PAYTON!!

Dallas: Still bad

Atlanta still bad

New jersey. got Cunningham. Maybe a little better

Bulls: Got worse. 

Knicks: Got worse

So I see us ending with the 5 or 6 pick. 

Just now, random said:

The point they were making is that we are not gonna be making Win-now moves (aka trade for kemba) We are gonna see what we have with AG + Isaac and this drafts pick and build around that.

You mean sit around and make a fat paycheck? 

Just now, Magicman28 said:

You mean sit around and make a fat paycheck? 

If they can do that without making panic moves, should be better than what we had in last few year.

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

3-5? Thought they said 2-3? I hope they didn't say that. That's bull****. 

he said 2-3 yes but did mentioned that sometimes this process can take up to 5 years.

1 minute ago, random said:

If they can do that without making panic moves, should be better than what we had in last few year.

You'd just be thrilled with 30 wins wouldn't you?

Damn. People just happy with mediocrity.

53 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I said after Mudiay was traded for a second that I would be happy if we could get that for Payton—and 30 minutes later we did. I haven’t been thrilled with our new FO but this was a good move for us and for Payton. 

I don’t know what else people think we were getting for him. It’s a top 40 pick but more importantly it’s an asset. It’s something. Beats him walking for nothing in the summer. 

We are gonna need some phantom injuries to stay in the top 3 though. 

Top 40 pick....great...its almost as good as the first rounders we dumped for NOTHING this year.

Just now, RavenclawMagic said:

You eat an elephant one bite at a time. 

And while you're eating your one bite everyone else ate the rest of it.

Look around you man. Teams are turning it around then rebuilding then turning it around while we haven't moved an friggin inch.