Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

So you wanted us to continue to play EP so we can tank? On paper that makes sense but in developing players it's a terrible idea. I personally believe EP's deficiencies have hampered this team for years and have also caused poor trade decisions, too. I wish him the best but am ready to hit reset at that position.

Go tell that to Philly. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

You ain't seen nothing yet. You thought Payton's defense was bad.  Hahahahhahahah

His was the worse. It's gonna be better.

One of you hates this deal because by shipping off Payton we start a better PG and therefore won't tank as hard.  The other hates the deal because we didn't get enough for Payton and now we're going to be fully tanking. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

I see what is happening. We are trading this high 2 secon rounders for another top 15 pick!!

lol yup. We're gonna trade the 2nd and Vuch for a lottery pick because, luck.

On The Pick for Payton, If it's the pick the pick Phoenix got from Memphis, it's second most favorable of Memphis, Charlotte and Miami. However, Memphis has Phoenix's 2018 second if it's 56-60 and I think that is why Media has the pick as mistaken for Memphis' via Twitter

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We'll see when draft time comes and we're selecting Bridges missing a good player ahead of us because we don't want to tank.

That has nothing to do with Payton though.  

Payton's bad but let's not act like we wouldn't be in the same boat with him vs without him.  We've won 3 of the last 4 with him having a prominent role.  

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

One of you hates this deal because by shipping off Payton we start a better PG and therefore won't tank as hard.  The other hates the deal because we didn't get enough for Payton and now we're going to be fully tanking. 

I want out of purgatory.

"Windhorst just said on ESPN that Orlando overplayed their hand with Knicks and when Knicks traded for Mudiay they took what they could get for Payton"