Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Really? A used car? If that's what you think, I bet he will have some upgrades around him now or in the future. He was barely given anyone decent to surround him in his years in Orlando.

Don't hate on used cars.  

We didn't want him.  We weren't resigning him.  We got a functional pick for him at the very last minute after exhausting all other options.  

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

so you thin Elf is worth a first round pick like Marcus Smart, Tryeke Evans, player a b and c?? no way 

What?

On 2/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, HeHateMe said:

Anyone mad at a high second rounder for Payton has no clue what they’re talking about.

Those few of you that think we should have gotten a 1st for EP have to have faith that our GM took the best offer he could get and also praise GOD that he was able to get anything at all. Payton sucks! At least it wasn't us giving up the 2nd to get rid of him! I read on REALGM that the pick we get is the  2nd most favorable of MEM, CHA and MIA 2nd round picks, to be precise. 

I wish we could have traded Vuc too but like EP I'm sure there was no market for him. I'll share this 1 LAST TIME!!! Yay!!! Good luck in Phoenix EP.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

What expectations.

This organization has *****ed up so much fans actually are celebrating more purgatory.

You're being ridiculous.  

1 minute ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I guarantee when Payton has a random 22/7/8 game in March we'll see idiot basketball twitter commentary about how the Magic *****ed up.

This is my issue. I know this will happen, even 10+ assists a night

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It means we're gonna be just good enough to not be in the top 5. We just handed over the tank commander for a *****ing second. lol we're stupid as ****.

So you wanted us to continue to play EP so we can tank? On paper that makes sense but in developing players it's a terrible idea. I personally believe EP's deficiencies have hampered this team for years and have also caused poor trade decisions, too. I wish him the best but am ready to hit reset at that position.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

I am gonna laugh my a** off watching dj get lit up by every starting pg in the league. You guys are clueless or just love the tank mode.

Young sexton doncic or bust. 

Payton got lit up by every starting PG in the league lol.  That's why he's gone.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

You're being ridiculous.  

We'll see when draft time comes and we're selecting Bridges missing a good player ahead of us because we don't want to tank.

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I am gonna laugh my a** off watching dj get lit up by every starting pg in the league. You guys are clueless or just love the tank mode.

Young sexton doncic or bust. 

We're better with DJ and we're about to get healthier.