Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

We have no need to trade Simmons.  We're just going to sit back and see if someone gets desperate and gives us something stupid for him

Actually yeah I kind of like him 

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yeah this was terrible trade for CLE. They could let isiah expire and sign someone this offseason. And they gave up their first rounder? Wow stupid. 

Yeah.  Typically the team providing expirings gets the first

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think Doncic will slip. There has been some negative talks going on him when they compared him with the current talented college class. He might no go top 5( which is a big mistake).  

He isn't slipping to 7. 

Bamba, Carter, Knox, Porter Jr, those will be the guys we'll be selecting from and we'll go with Bamba because length.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

He isn't slipping to 7. 

Bamba, Carter, Knox, Porter Jr, those will be the guys we'll be selecting from and we'll go with Bamba because length.

Sexton has length

Damn, if we don’t do any moves—our roster will be healthy soon and we’ll easily win our way out of a top 5 pick. Lovely. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Damn, if we don’t do any moves—our roster will be healthy soon and we’ll easily win our way out of a top 5 pick. Lovely. 

Magic gonna Magic.

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

We have no need to trade Simmons.  We're just going to sit back and see if someone gets desperate and gives us something stupid for him

yeah I like him alot and I'm sure management does too! He plays hard every game and is a great role model to the rest of the team. I love his intensity going to the hole and ability to get to the line. You don't trade a guy like that just to make a deal, you only trade him if you get solid assets back that fit your plan. He's on a great contract and I think it would be easier to get a late 1st for him than it would EP.

Vuc back starting and Biz to the bench makes both units worse so hopefully we dont win too much. Depends if Gordon remembers how to shoot or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1