Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Cleveland is staying persistent in trying to construct a Kemba Walker deal, but there remains no traction there, league sources tell ESPN. MIchael Jordan isn't easily parting with Walker.

1 minute ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

Cleveland is staying persistent in trying to construct a Kemba Walker deal, but there remains no traction there, league sources tell ESPN. MIchael Jordan isn't easily parting with Walker.

It is not going to happen. Charlotte is not interested in Love. They have like 20 PF/C already in the roster. 

They cant trade any picks and all they have left is over payed below average players. 

Not happening. 

2 minutes ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

And then they gave up on that and traded for Clarkson

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

It is not going to happen. Charlotte is not interested in Love. They have like 20 PF/C already in the roster. 

They cant trade any picks and all they have left is over payed below average players. 

Not happening. 

That tweet was from like 4 hours ago

I think cleveland is worse now. Clarkson is not better that Isiah and In order to be productive he needs to shoot like 20 times per game. Not happening in Cleveland. Nance is ok but very erratic at times. Lebron most be fuming. 

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Eh.  I don't really think this draft is a tank draft anyway.  It'd be one thing if there was some stud out there. But for all we know young or jjj or sexton is going to be the best player. We might be fine picking 7th

Yeah. Fine in we get another 2nd, 3rd option player.

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm curious as to what offers we are turning down from playoff teams for Simmons?

We may not be turning them down necessarily but listening to multiple offers. 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah. Fine in we get another 2nd, 3rd option player.

I think Doncic will slip. There has been some negative talks going on him when they compared him with the current talented college class. He might no go top 5( which is a big mistake).  

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm curious as to what offers we are turning down from playoff teams for Simmons?

He’s a current management pickup, they probably would rather hold onto him for the rebuild unless they have an offer they can’t refuse