Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Vucevic won’t play tonight. Frank says he needs more practices (does this mean he’s healthy so we can trade him?)

No.  It means if we trade him we trade him. If we don't trade him he's not playing tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  It means if we trade him we trade him. If we don't trade him he's not playing tonight. 

Shouldn’t play again this season for us regardless. All he’ll do is squeeze Birch out of the rotation

22 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yes. He said that yesterday. He also mentioned that Isaac is almost there and could be playing over the next few games

52 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Eh. I think we can keep him as well for cheap and try to trade him again next year if needed. 

I do, however, trade him for a late first rounder now. 

47 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I'm definitely fine with moving on but for chump change seems lazy.

I have a feeling that if we had an offer for a late 1st rounder we'd already  be reading about the deal. Other than a few fans on this board most people around the league don't think he is worth even a late 1st rounder other than possibly the NYK-Perry connection. On RealGM people are talking that even much better players aren't getting offers of a late 1st rounder. People are saying that the Grizz can't even get a 1st  for Tyreke.

As far as keeping him around for cheap, I'd rather pay some G leager.

2 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Feeling like we wont do anything unless Scott Perry really wants Elfrid.

And frankly, Vucevic helps the tank at this point. Need some of that flat-footed defense.

Yeah that is one of the dangers of trading EP, getting better by subtraction. I'm torn between playing Vuc for the tank and getting Birch lots of minutes. 

If we can't find a trade that helps us next year, then TANK. How hard is that? Don't trade the guys that help you tank for 2nd rounders. We need stars guy. This league has always been and always be about stars.