Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

Knicks interested in Payton...rumor is for Hernangomez and a 1st. That seems like way too much but then I looked and saw that Scott Perry is their GM. lol

I'm going to literally pop champaigne of that happens because that would be a haul for a guy you don't want

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Oh it seems like its part of a bigger deal in which we would swap Biyombo for Noah. That might be too little then.

I would not do that.  

Imagine trading biz for a much worse biz that costs more

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I would not do that.  

Imagine trading biz for a much worse biz that costs more

Why would we do that?

Is Ntilikina involved too?

12 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Oh it seems like its part of a bigger deal in which we would swap Biyombo for Noah. That might be too little then.

I hope our new management won't make a stupid move like that, even to move EP. Although Biz is over-priced he has been playing hard. On the other hand with KP going down and if we are talking about this year's unprotected NY 1st I'm on board LOL

6 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Stretch Noah? 

It doesn't really make sense to stretch a player making that much until they near the end of their contract.  So while we're getting some decent production from biyombo (nothing near 17m/ year but solid defensive center production) Noah is basically dead weight.  Which means you're wasting a roster spot along with cap hell. 

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

It doesn't really make sense to stretch a player making that much until they near the end of their contract.  So while we're getting some decent production from biyombo (nothing near 17m/ year but solid defensive center production) Noah is basically dead weight.  Which means you're wasting a roster spot along with cap hell. 

this is a BEAUTIFUL tank trade. we get worse, a future pick and a nice young prospect.

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I hope our new management won't make a stupid move like that, even to move EP. Although Biz is over-priced he has been playing hard. On the other hand with KP going down and if we are talking about this year's unprotected NY 1st I'm on board LOL

this is exactly the trade you want