Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  No Thompson isn't better than biyombo.  He was until his body broke down as a result of missing only 4 games in the previous 5 seasons that included 3 consecutive deep playoff runs.  

Thompson makes more than biyombo. 

I wouldn't trade biyombo for Thompson

Contract

• Free Agent/Player/Team/Early Termination
Team 2017-18 2018-19 2019-20
Cleveland Cavaliers $16,400,000 $17,469,565 $18,539,130

Currently he's paid less. Honestly it's not much of a difference. But Thompson is a better player than Biyombo. His body isn't broken down, he's only 26. You can barely play Biyombo if someone isn't there spoon-feeding him the ball. I'm not saying Thompson is some great player but compared to Biyombo? I'll take TT. 

4 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Contract

Currently he's paid less. Honestly it's not much of a difference. But Thompson is a better player than Biyombo. His body isn't broken down, he's only 26. You can barely play Biyombo if someone isn't there spoon-feeding him the ball. I'm not saying Thompson is some great player but compared to Biyombo? I'll take TT. 

Im sorry but I pass. The Kardashian package is too much. 

I rather keep and over pay the likeable Biyombo

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Contract

Call me a homer but I like Biyombo over Thompson currently. Looks like Thompson is going to be getting paid more in the next 2 years also. I see more energy and effort from biz

Just now, Ibn Battuta said:

Contract

16.4+17.5+18.5= 52.4

17+17+17= 51.

Thompson is paid more.  

Thompson has been terrible this year.  He's been a worse defender than Kevin love.  

If you took biyombo's offense and Jokic's defense and made them one player it'd be Thompson this season.  

Why do you think Cleveland is interested in Jordan? Thompson has been bad enough that Frye is starting to take his minutes

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

16.4+17.5+18.5= 52.4

17+17+17= 51.

Thompson is paid more.  

Thompson has been terrible this year.  He's been a worse defender than Kevin love.  

If you took biyombo's offense and Jokic's defense and made them one player it'd be Thompson this season.  

Why do you think Cleveland is interested in Jordan? Thompson has been bad enough that Frye is starting to take his minutes

1.4 is quite negligible. lol

I'd rather bet on TT coming back to healthy form then BB learning a simple post move, or shooting a decent % from the stripe. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

1.4 is quite negligible. lol

I'd rather bet on TT coming back to healthy form then BB learning a simple post move, or shooting a decent % from the stripe. 

Biz is a better FT shooter than TT

Are y'all really discussing trading AG for JR friggin Smith and TT Kardashian?

Hell to the nah!!! What's the matter with you guys? That's Dipo for Ibaka but worse!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Are y'all really discussing trading AG for JR friggin Smith and TT Kardashian?

Hell to the nah!!! What's the matter with you guys? That's Dipo for Ibaka but worse!

the actual trade suggestion was IT, Crowder, BKN pick for AG+EP. 

this was just a side discussion.