Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I don't think that group is credible.  

But i bet they did offer that

Yeah I know nothing about them but I saw it and thought "Yeah I see that being possible."

I wouldn't do it if I was the Clipps.

19 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Legion Hoops@LegionHoops

ICYMI: The Cavaliers have offered their 2018 first-round pick, JR Smith, Tristan Thompson and cash to the Clippers for DeAndre Jordan. (via @USATODAY)

Yeah clippers aren’t accepting that. Wouldn’t really be mad if they did though. That would mean the Brooklyn pick is still up for grabs.

No way the clips will put themselves in a worse financial position for just a very late first round pick. 

i dont think that is even an offer  I will  entertain  for Vuch.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

It's a bummer he won't be out there, but it's the right move. Especially with RFA coming his way in the offseason, he doesn't want to risk injuring himself and costing himself money.

plus he probably still feels the embarrassment from last year's performance when he tried to participate injured

18 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

The Lando

@TheLando__

·

1h

I can’t see the Nuggets dealing Jokic, he’s huge to their current success and future. I think something we can see is Mudiay for Elfrid. Woj mentioned that on his podcast the other day.

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I can’t see the Nuggets dealing Jokic, he’s huge to their current success and future. I think something we can see is Mudiay for Elfrid. Woj mentioned that on his podcast the other day.

Lol to the person thinking DEN would trade Jokic in that string.  Also, Mudiay for Elfrid is the definition of a lateral move.

Mudiay has one year left on his deal and is 21. He is the type of player we need to take a flier on and he fits the WeltHam build perfectly.

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Lol to the person thinking DEN would trade Jokic in that string.  Also, Mudiay for Elfrid is the definition of a lateral move.

I know. Dude has gotten worse every year.

Just now, Tank Vogel said:

Mudiay has one year left on his deal and is 21. He is the type of player we need to take a flier on and he fits the WeltHam build perfectly.

He sucks.

Let’s say we are able to get brogdon from the bucks. Who would you be looking to pair him with in the draft. Brogdon, Doncic, Isaac, AG, Biyombo doesn’t seem like a bad squad to build around. Brogdon, Ross, Isaac, AG, Ayton also doesn’t sound too bad. 

5 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

It would definitely make Biyombo happy. They play together on the Congo national team