Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

3 potential Vuc trades.

1.  Vuc to Milwaukee for Malcolm Brogdon, Sterling Brown, and Mirza Teletovic

2.  Vuc and Hezonja to Portland for Meyers Leonard, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins and 2018 1st round pick

3.  Vuc to Washington for Marcin Gortat and a lottery protected 2018 1st round pick

http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/04/three-potential-trade-packages-for-nikola-vucevic/

I would prefer the Milwaukee trade.

I would be so happy if any of these things happened

44 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

3 potential Vuc trades.

1.  Vuc to Milwaukee for Malcolm Brogdon, Sterling Brown, and Mirza Teletovic

2.  Vuc and Hezonja to Portland for Meyers Leonard, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins and 2018 1st round pick

3.  Vuc to Washington for Marcin Gortat and a lottery protected 2018 1st round pick

http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/04/three-potential-trade-packages-for-nikola-vucevic/

I would prefer the Milwaukee trade.

I like them all I hope one of these happen

“There sometimes is a calm before the storm, and history shows the storms start coming in your direction maybe three days before or four days before, and the storms really start hitting 48 to 24 hours before. That doesn’t mean that we’re going to be in the middle of a storm, but we could.”

52 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I also can see us go ape **** with multiple deals.

We really need to. Being the worst team in the league it's almost like we HAVE to make trades just to change things up. I was so disappointed in the beginning of the season when we trotted out the same starting 5 that we sucked with last year. When new management didn't draft a point guard and instead drafted a real skinny kid that I saw as a high injury risk I was already pissed at them.  When they traded away some of our picks I was already worried that things were off to a really bad start with them.  Then IMO they did well with FAs so I gave them some kudos. It's going to be very interesting to see what they do from here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We really need to. Being the worst team in the league it's almost like we HAVE to make trades just to change things up. I was so disappointed in the beginning of the season when we trotted out the same starting 5 that we sucked with last year. When new management didn't draft a point guard and instead drafted a real skinny kid that I saw as a high injury risk I was already pissed at them.  When they traded away some of our picks I was already worried that things were off to a really bad start with them.  Then IMO they did well with FAs so I gave them some kudos. It's going to be very interesting to see what they do from here.

Sometimes it might make more sense to wait until July for deals

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

that's why 1st round picks are so valuable, that's why everyone wants a first round pick for their above average vets, it's inflation I tell you

It's also why I don't feel confident a deal gets done.

No AG tonight. No AG in dunk contest.

Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon will not play tonight at Miami due to a strained left hip flexor. It is the fourth straight game he has missed.

In addition, Gordon has withdrawn from the Slam Dunk contest at NBA All-Star Weekend.