Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

No no no. sign as a FA? Maybe.... trade assets for? No!

Exactly. I don’t the bucks are going to resign him either

31 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Would you really trade Gordon for jabari after his second major knee surgery in three years with the same knee and not being able to see him play before you make the trade? 

Third ACL the charm? 

If he looks healthy sure. Tough to make that call this deadline but during the offseason a sign and trade is possible. 

7 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Exactly. I don’t the bucks are going to resign him either

I have my doubts that anyone will sign him to a max deal - who is going to take that chance based on his injury history? I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an issue getting insurance; remember a few years back NYK couldn't get coverage for Amare Stoudemire because of his injury history. They signed him anyway, but he was a multiple-time all-star at the time. Parker doesn't have the playing history to justify taking that chance. 

10 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

I have my doubts that anyone will sign him to a max deal - who is going to take that chance based on his injury history? I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an issue getting insurance; remember a few years back NYK couldn't get coverage for Amare Stoudemire because of his injury history. They signed him anyway, but he was a multiple-time all-star at the time. Parker doesn't have the playing history to justify taking that chance. 

Gotta think too that the stoudemire saga was one of the most miserable times for Knick’s fans

22 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

If he looks healthy sure. Tough to make that call this deadline but during the offseason a sign and trade is possible. 

Why? I mean, he is not much better that  julius Randle at the moment and Randle is not close to be a max player.

I undestand that Parker is a SF/PF and Randle is a PF/C. But looking the whole picture and adding Isaac to the equation

A combination of Isaac/Parker/Gordon is not much better than a combination of Isaac/Gordon/Randle.  

18 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Why? I mean, he is not much better that  julius Randle at the moment and Randle is not close to be a max player.

I undestand that Parker is a SF/PF and Randle is a PF/C. But looking the whole picture and adding Isaac to the equation

A combination of Isaac/Parker/Gordon is not much better than a combination of Isaac/Gordon/Randle.  

Ehhhhhh

28 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Randles a stat padder

10 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Randles a stat padder

I agree. My point was not about who I like the most. It was more about how the economic aspect of a transaction vs need.  Like I said, PARKER/ISAAC/GORDON will not be much more productive on court that a line-up of ISAAC/GORDON/RANDLE yet you are saving a significant amount of money to add on another player like, lets say JJ(just an example)

So, not really considering our current cap situation(expecting a complete clean out with Biz, Fournier,DJ and Vuch out), will you rather have the Parker/isaac/Gordon lineup(maxing out Gordon and Parker) vs the JJ?/Isaac/Gordon/Randle( with Randle and JJ splitting that 20 mills per year)?

There are reports out there saying we have had talks with the Clippers in regards Deandre Jordan. I am not sure how accurate that is but it sounds to me that the Clippers are just trying hard on increasing Deandre's value. I will not be surprised if they were the ones putting that info out in regards AG.