Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Welcome to the NBA!

There is intelligent and unintelligent risk taking. This is betting on too many unknowns.

Just now, Odin said:

There is intelligent and unintelligent risk taking. This is betting on too many unknowns.

But that's the NBA lol! You give AG the max...Do you really know he takes another step? Not really.

I would love for us to get a 25 year old stud but guys like AD, Giannis, aren't going to be traded. 

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

You don't pair lillard with 20 year olds. Nobody in this draft is going to be worthy of being lillard's sidekick until post all star 2020 at the earliest.  4 months before lillard's 30th birthday.  

Yeah I'm just speculating on possibilities.

I think the best candidate would be Kawhi but I don't think SA trades him. 

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

AG is a nice young player but if you can get an all star, you do it.

I was referring to how we have handled it before. I'm fine with a young enough and already signed for 3+ years left guy. 

4 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

You guys might get to see me have a meltdown next week

How much do the tickets go for?  :)

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Just because you'd bet on it doesn't mean he will and yeah he has improved from last season where he was playing out of position but this month has been awful for him. His defense has taken a nose dive. He's struggling to create offense when he's not hitting shots and he's not an all star.

Before you give him the max, you listen and see if a team bites. Maybe it's a huge fish.

+1 from me. This team needs help way too much to take any options completely off the table. 

13 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

+1 from me. This team needs help way too much to take any options completely off the table. 

This! 

Nothing should be off the table. This team is horrible, has been for years and for as bad as we’ve been we don’t have any real core group of players I’m thrilled about. 

AG & Issac are obviously are top prospects but we don’t reallt know what we have with either. 

Im not saying trade AG, but I have zero issues with doing your due-diligence in seeing what the market is for him right now. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

How about Jabari Parker. Parker wants the Max, when healthy he is that player. 

For Parker we shouldn’t have to give up Gordon if we did I’d expect to get back at least brogdon and a first too

29 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

How about Jabari Parker. Parker wants the Max, when healthy he is that player. 

Would you really trade Gordon for jabari after his second major knee surgery in three years with the same knee and not being able to see him play before you make the trade? 

Third ACL the charm? 

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Would you really trade Gordon for jabari after his second major knee surgery in three years with the same knee and not being able to see him play before you make the trade? 

Third ACL the charm? 

No no no. sign as a FA? Maybe.... trade assets for? No!