Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

You mention to get something.  what exactly is the “something”?

I still dont understand what people think we can get anything better back by trading AG at this point. 

I just honestly dont see any scenario at this point that I will entertained that idea.

A first round pick? I dont think that any of the top 5 players in this draft will be a sure thing better that what AG is at the moment. 

We need to sign him. Give him the max. Convince Mario to sign a multiyear contract with us. Give him some Amway shares or pay him with Bitcoins.. IDK but make it happen. 

Trade DJ, Vuc, Maybe Fournier and Work  hard on getting some assets back.

select Young, Ayton, or Doncic.  

Let Payton test the market and match any offer under 10mill. per year if we go with Ayton or let him walk and go after Evans. If we select Young or Doncic let him walk . 

love it!

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

But it's long term salary on someone who's still fairly young but good enough to help you win more games. It would keep them competitive for a few years. I mean who is trying to come to Charlotte to play ball in free agency?

They entertained trading the best player in team history for cap space.  They aren't adding more long term salary.  

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

They entertained trading the best player in team history for cap space.  They aren't adding more long term salary.  

True. I just don't see that as productive. Who's coming to play for them with that cap space?

They need to acquire better, current players to be more enticing.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

True. I just don't see that as productive. Who's coming to play for them with that cap space?

They need to acquire better, current players to be more enticing.

Its not a basketball strategy.  Its a "I'm paying 118 million this year for how many wins???" strategy

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its not a basketball strategy.  Its a "I'm paying 118 million this year for how many wins???" strategy

I see that. Maybe they need to equate  basketball strategy into their thinking.

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I'm that's be Alonzo Mourning and it's not even close

12 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'm that's be Alonzo Mourning and it's not even close

Morning played 215 games with Charlotte.  Kemba's at almost 500 and is probably going to eclipse dell curry for most points scored for Charlotte in history this season