Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think we move Fournier because he has a decent contract if you already have 2 stars on your team, but he's too limited to be a building block for us 

I think Hammond is getting low-balled.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I think Hammond is getting low-balled.

I wouldn't be surprised by this. Hence why if you actually want to get something accomplished, the low-ball becomes much less closer to the deadline. I think we'll make at least one move. 

16 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I wouldn't be surprised by this. Hence why if you actually want to get something accomplished, the low-ball becomes much less closer to the deadline. I think we'll make at least one move. 

True but I think in our case it becomes less likely.

I'm starting to wonder if Kyler was right. Just a theory but what if we did in fact tried to acquire Blake Griffin? What if Hammond thought "Do I really want to pay AG the max ? I rather have a 28 year old proven all star than pay AG in hopes to be one." That didn't happen obviously and now guys like Fournier are getting low ball value by themselves.

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Wonder what it would take to get malik monk

I was wondering the same. Hornets seem to be down on him and Jordan wants to keep them in a win now mode

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

True but I think in our case it becomes less likely.

I'm starting to wonder if Kyler was right. Just a theory but what if we did in fact tried to acquire Blake Griffin? What if Hammond thought "Do I really want to pay AG the max ? I rather have a 28 year old proven all star than pay AG in hopes to be one." That didn't happen obviously and now guys like Fournier are getting low ball value by themselves?

Maybe we wanted to play Blake at 5. A lot of analysts think it's the next step in his career and could turn him into a better player (better spacing) 

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I was wondering the same. Hornets seem to be down on him and Jordan wants to keep them in a win now mode

Theres a recent report that their front office is split on if they should keep him or go win now.  

I wonder if we could do monk and mkg for Augustin, Simmons, and the okc pick or one of our future picks that its perpetually lotto protected.  

• Upvote 2