Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

This could be the ultimate buy low move or we could end up with the biggest bust since Anthony Bennett. That being said it’s worth a gamble we don’t have much to lose

Also think that if he gets traded he’s going to have a HUGE chip on his shoulder to come back and be great and stick it to the 76ers

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Also think that if he gets traded he’s going to have a HUGE chip on his shoulder to come back and be great and stick it to the 76ers

Last thing he needs is more stress on his shoulder...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

No Chris Paul tonight

Why are people so surprised he wasn't an all star? He missed a lot of games. 

Wow. All this action on our board and no trades for us have even happened yet.  Got through all 25 pages waiting to see what deal we made, and there wasn’t any.  On the other hand, guess we can’t have a discussion about anything without the Henny Fan Club trotting out the tired old conspiracy theories.  The argument basically is that Henny gets credit for any good decisions made while he was GM, but any bad decisions were someone else’s fault. 

Hennys results speak for themselves.  No one will ever give him another job as GM, not should they. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Wow. All this action on our board and no trades for us have even happened yet.  Got through all 25 pages waiting to see what deal we made, and there wasn’t any.  On the other hand, guess we can’t have a discussion about anything without the Henny Fan Club trotting out the tired old conspiracy theories.  The argument basically is that Henny gets credit for any good decisions made while he was GM, but any bad decisions were someone else’s fault. 

Hennys results speak for themselves.  No one will ever give him another job as GM, not should they. 

No you just see everything superficially.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

No you just see everything superficially.

Yes that’s me.  Mr. Superficial. Like how the tanking strategy brought us the worst five years in our history as a franchise, with no end in sight. I’m sure if you look at it more deeply and philosophically, it makes you feel much better. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Yes that’s me.  Mr. Superficial. Like how the tanking strategy brought us the worst five years in our history as a franchise, with no end in sight. I’m sure if you look at it more deeply and philosophically, it makes you feel much better. 

Or just with more insight.

I mean we know what you would've done and it would've been just as bad if not worse.