Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its like fultz is in a body swapping story and we're really watching fultz's grandma try to play basketball while fultz is off trying to track down the magic amulet while in his grandma's body.  

Don't let Tyler Perry see this.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Maybe it is mental.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/01/11/10-athletes-who-got-yips-and-how-their-careers-worked-out

I did go over to the Philly board and they got clips of him throwing backward shots and stuff. If he has a shoulder problem, you wouldn't be attempting those.

Maybe it's a maturity thing. Maybe he wants to become a spot up shooter with Simmons running the point so he's trying to alter his shot.

I wonder if Philly would be open to trading him though?

Nice article! We can also add Roberto Aguayo to that list.

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

See, problem solved. He just needs to shoot backwards!

Ha! Clearly the shoulder didnt bother him there. 

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ha! Clearly the shoulder didnt bother him there. 

Yeah.  There goes my shoulder theory.  He gets full extension there.  

Elbow? 

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Elbow? 

I don't think so. It's a different joint yeah but it has a relationship with the shoulder.

I think it's mental.

22 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Elbow? 

Uff!!!! Never though of that! It could be! Issue with the bicep muscle and tendon?.

Inserts into the anterior aspect of the shoulder and crosses the elbow joint. The Bicep muscle is a stronger supinator and can affect the elbow rotation and extension. In other words, if there is an issue with that muscle you will not be able to raise and rotate forearm above shoulder level.

23 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Uff!!!! Never though of that! It could be! Issue with the bicep muscle and tendon?.

Inserts into the anterior aspect of the shoulder and crosses the elbow joint. The Bicep muscle is a stronger supinator and can affect the elbow rotation and extension. In other words, if there is an issue with that muscle you will not be able to raise and rotate forearm above shoulder level.

Yeah for some reason when he mentioned elbow my mind went to tricep.

Pain in the elbow is usually a sign of weakness in the bicep and brachialis muscle.

Reverse, hammer, and Zottman curls for the win.

Coming back to our team, I hope we do see trades and that Iwundu gets a lot more burn after the break. I think he can be a solid 3 and D guy for us.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Coming back to our team, I hope we do see trades and that Iwundu gets a lot more burn after the break. I think he can be a solid 3 and D guy for us.

Eh. I have not seen anything exciting about him yet. He reminds me  a lot of Deandre Higgins. He will be likely be 10-12 roster guy Unless he improves his 3 point shooting. 

13 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Eh. I have not seen anything exciting about him yet. He reminds me  a lot of Deandre Higgins. He will be likely be 10-12 roster guy Unless he improves his 3 point shooting. 

Is that a hybrid deondre liggins and Sean Higgins? That would be awesome!!