Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Another guy who is widely available and we are not talking about lately is Tyreke Evans. Yes, He is an expering contract but the guy might be available next year for cheap. Memphis is in dire need of a SG/SF combo.  Maybe we can send Fournier there for the expiring contracts of Evans, Wright and Ennis and the option to switch the 2018 pick or their second round pick.   

Maybe we can work a multi year deal with Evans in the offseason(7-8 mill per year). We keep our picks and we will be getting  rid off Fournier's salary. 

Not a blockbuster move but a viable scenario. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Another guy who is widely available and we are not talking about lately is Tyreke Evans. Yes, He is an expering contract but the guy might be available next year for cheap. Memphis is in dire need of a SG/SF combo.  Maybe we can send Fournier there for the expiring contracts of Evans, Wright and Ennis and the option to switch the 2018 pick or their second round pick.   

Maybe we can work a multi year deal with Evans in the offseason(7-8 mill per year). We keep our picks and we will be getting  rid off Fournier's salary. 

Not a blockbuster move but a viable scenario. 

I'm interested 

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The number one guy i want in "reasonable" trade discussion is Rodney hood.  Need to snag two way players when they're available.  

You know I’m all for this.

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The number one guy i want in "reasonable" trade discussion is Rodney hood.  Need to snag two way players when they're available.  

He is clearly available. It should be interested to see what they do with Exum as well. He is also available and likely not getting too much attention. 

Hood/Exum will be good. I am not sure what will it take to get those two. 

14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He is clearly available. It should be interested to see what they do with Exum as well. He is also available and likely not getting too much attention. 

19 hours ago, Odin said:

If we could get Hood without giving up too much I'd be for it. What does anyone think it would take to get him?

28 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Apparently they like fournier. Him and gobert are friends

22 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Apparently they like fournier. Him and gobert are friends

I think we would have to send something else. They are virtually the same player except on the defensive end which Hood is better. I don't see how that helps Utah at all. 

6 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I think we would have to send something else. They are virtually the same player except on the defensive end which Hood is better. I don't see how that helps Utah at all. 

They need a small forward all they have is ingles who hasn’t been very good this season and they have Mitchell at shooting guard so they don’t really feel the need to resign Hood. Hood wants to be a starter which I think he could be on our team and Utah loves the Euros. I think something like Fournier and Payton for Johnson, Hood, Exum would work.

The knicks and Charlotte are working on a deal centered in Kemba? According to reports. Not sure how accurate this is. 

I imagine they will have to send Ntilikina to Charlotte. Weird cause they just signed Burke. 

Kemba will be like an eBay auction. He's a great player and almost every team is probably trying to figure out what they can offer for him. IMO it is the wrong time for us to have him and we need to get our PG of the future through the draft. We should be more focused on how we could possibly get a 2nd top 5 pick through a trade rather than selling the farm for a vet. One vet isn't going to make enough of a difference to be worth the price we have to pay.

• Downvote 1