Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

We’ve been hearing 2-3 years for quite some time so this just made me a laugh a little. Also, I’d be pretty shocked if we were a “legit” playoff team in 2-3 years. I guess it depends what your definition of legit playoff team is but to me that’s like top 3-5 in the East. I see nothing on our roster that makes me remotely think we will be that in 2-3 years. Playoff team in 2-3 years maybe but not contending for anything 

Top 3 is a title contender. 

An playoff team is a team that's good to pencil in every year and yeah, the 2-3 year comment was being generous.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

The Mavs and Magic have touched base on a potential trade. Sound like it could potentially be surrounding Nikola Vucevic and Evan Fournier the most. (Via @fishsports)

Sigh. If it doesn't have DSJ involved, I don't think I'll care for anything returning.

Well, Fournier and Vucevic make near $30 mill combined, so it would almost have to include Barnes or Noel.

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

The Mavs and Magic have touched base on a potential trade. Sound like it could potentially be surrounding Nikola Vucevic and Evan Fournier the most. (Via @fishsports)

Sigh. If it doesn't have DSJ involved, I don't think I'll care for anything returning.

I'll take their draft pick, that would give us a good chance at two top 5 picks.

(I know they are unlikely to trade their first rounder for Fournier and Vuch).

8 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Well, Fournier and Vucevic make near $30 mill combined, so it would almost have to include Barnes or Noel.

I'm willing to bet Noel would be involved which ok, but he hasn't shown to be much outside of a rotation player.

Dont think they'd trade Barnes though.

3 minutes ago, Odin said:

I'll take their draft pick, that would give us a good chance at two top 5 picks.

(I know they are unlikely to trade their first rounder for Fournier and Vuch).

Yeah I don't think they'd trade that pick either.

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

EVERYONE TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS

Yessss! Wait...Isn't he 28? Ok..He's your favorite player. Does he have 5 more good years left in him?

What do we give up for Kemba? I imagine anything less than first round pick from this year is not even negotiable.

Kemba would help this team so much.  Then again, the guards in the draft are game changers too.  Still, I would think that if Kemba can be had for some stuff that we're offering, you try to get him.  Right?