Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

If we decide we really want to keep him we can sign him to a 1 year deal at whatever it is with a wink wink promise to write him a great contract the next year. The kid has really stepped up recently but it is still a pretty small sample size.

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we decide we really want to keep him we can sign him to a 1 year deal at whatever it is with a wink wink promise to write him a great contract the next year. The kid has really stepped up recently but it is still a pretty small sample size.

If i had a big offer for a new job and my  current job said they'd give me hypothetical money after already making it clear they didn't value my services theres no way I'd  stay.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Meh.. why would he believe any sort of thing we told him? He’ll be traded by the deadline. When we didn’t pick up his option, the writing was on the wall. Sucks that he’s playing so well

11 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Meh.. why would he believe any sort of thing we told him? He’ll be traded by the deadline. When we didn’t pick up his option, the writing was on the wall. Sucks that he’s playing so well

When the deadline to pick up his option came and went he was still playing lousy and nobody even wanted to trade for him. I'm sure that he knows that. 

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

When the deadline to pick up his option came and went he was still playing lousy and nobody even wanted to trade for him. I'm sure that he knows that. 

Yes but basketball players have absurdly huge egos so he might not have realized that lol

13 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

If i had a big offer for a new job and my  current job said they'd give me hypothetical money after already making it clear they didn't value my services theres no way I'd  stay.  

If you sucked as a worker nobody would offer you a big offer. Mario was still sucking pretty bad at the time he was up for an extension or whatever you want to call it. Nobody wanted to trade ANYTHING for him so pretty much everybody thought he sucked. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Yes but basketball players have absurdly huge egos so he might not have realized that lol

I have  a feeling we'll be OK without Mario if that's the way it goes down. With his new found greatness maybe we can get something in trade for him before the deadline. The way he is playing he could be a contributor in the playoffs. I wish the kid the best!

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I have  a feeling we'll be OK without Mario if that's the way it goes down. With his new found greatness maybe we can get something in trade for him before the deadline. The way he is playing he could be a contributor in the playoffs. I wish the kid the best!

I really want to jump on Malik Monk while the hornets are down on him