Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

We're doing a thought experiment where Philly decides to offer us fultz for our 2018 pick top 2 protected.  (I don't think Philly does this but in this hypothetical they do).

That means if you end up winning the lotto you get fultz and the number 1 pick but it's unprotected in 2019

Yeah not risking it. Just our luck Fultz never recovers mentally or physically and Philly gets the best player in the draft at 3 annnnd we continue to run on the treadmill 

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Watch Pop trade for EP and make him a stud

I have a feeling that whoever benches him until he cuts off the awning will be the winner. Seeing the hoop does actually make a difference in your shot just like a hand or an awning in your face can alter it.

7 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Different markets.  There's not that many teams with the ability to offer him 17-19 million. 

Well if we could get hood in the summer for 10-12 I’d be all for it. This assuming Fournier is already traded by the deadline. 

I keep forgetting Ross is still on the team too. He would have been a nice trade piece at the deadline. 

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Is this what brought up the hood discussion? 

Yeah I saw that and there are a few jazz articles I saw online and all of them have said stuff about the magic being an ideal trade partner for them

What does everyone think Mario will get this summer?

He’s played his way into some sort of payday it’s gonna be interesting to see what though. 

24 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

What does everyone think Mario will get this summer?

He’s played his way into some sort of payday it’s gonna be interesting to see what though. 

3/18