Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

24 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

the general consensus amongst NBA gms is the top 4 in this draft would of gone #1 overall in 2017

Oooh i don't know about that.  Fultz is (was?) an insanely good prospect.  

13 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Here's a good question.  Would you trade a top 2 protected first this year for fultz? 

No way have you seen the latest on him. His shot looks worse than Payton 's. Idk what happened to him but it's some voodoo sh** 

16 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Here's a good question.  Would you trade a top 2 protected first this year for fultz? 

Nooooo way I wouldn’t trade Isaac for him

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Even considering that there could be a situation where we finish first or second in the lottery, keep the pick, and have fultz? 

If we’re guaranteed to finish 1st or 2nd in the lottery this year I might. Just because I think if all that’s wrong him now is his form from taking time off, coaches can help fix it. However we’re the magic and we apparently ruined Mario’s shot so I don’t know if we’re best suited for that type of job lol

30 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Even considering that there could be a situation where we finish first or second in the lottery, keep the pick, and have fultz? 

What would happen after if the pick didnt convey? Would need the same protection in '19 at least.

22 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If we’re guaranteed to finish 1st or 2nd in the lottery this year I might. Just because I think if all that’s wrong him now is his form from taking time off, coaches can help fix it. However we’re the magic and we apparently ruined Mario’s shot so I don’t know if we’re best suited for that type of job lol

If we were guaranteed to finish first or second this wouldn't be an interesting discussion. 

If we finish with the worst record we have a 46.5% chance at finishing 1 or 2 in the draft.  But we could also win a few games and finish with the fourth worst record and now the odds have us outside the top 4. 

Fultz could be psychologically broken.  Or he could fix himself and turn back into a fantastic pg prospect.  

3 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

What would happen after if the pick didnt convey? Would need the same protection in '19 at least.

Nah that's no fun.  We have to venture something to make this hard.  

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

If we were guaranteed to finish first or second this wouldn't be an interesting discussion. 

If we finish with the worst record we have a 46.5% chance at finishing 1 or 2 in the draft.  But we could also win a few games and finish with the fourth worst record and now the odds have us outside the top 4. 

Fultz could be psychologically broken.  Or he could fix himself and turn back into a fantastic pg prospect.  

The question is in part, is he a better PG/Guard prospect than Young/Doncic/Sexton?