Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I wonder if we're trying to make a run at Norman Powell this summer

Didn’t he sign an extension?

15 minutes ago, Odin said:

Why? Hood is not as good as Fournier and will demand a larger contract next year.

Fournier's contract is not one that we desperately need to get off the books. We should only trade him for assets, not just for cap space right now. (Cap space is generally fine, but I don't see a player coming here that would be worth a big contract).

I like Hood way more than fournier. I also don’t think he’s going to demand as much as fournier did. I see him signing for something more like 10-12mill

3 hours ago, jec said:

No way, that's too reasonable. Our team just hates god and supporting their bff's.

I don’t think anyone said or even implied that any player hates god or any religion.  I don’t think that has anything to do with why people were upset in the first place. 

Hard to believe 13 guys all had plans at a specific time and not 1 could go with him but maybe that was the case. Doubtful, but maybe. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I like Hood way more than fournier. I also don’t think he’s going to demand as much as fournier did. I see him signing for something more like 10-12mill

Bruh, not a chance Hood only gets 10-12. No way. 

He will easily be in the Tim Hardaway 17-19 per year range. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Damn well if that’s the case then let him walk that’s way too high. He’s not even starting right now

18 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I don’t think anyone said or even implied that any player hates god or any religion.  I don’t think that has anything to do with why people were upset in the first place. 

Hard to believe 13 guys all had plans at a specific time and not 1 could go with him but maybe that was the case. Doubtful, but maybe. 

It was the only day off since like December 11th and one of only a few during the season.  Not that hard to believe.  

18 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Different markets.  There's not that many teams with the ability to offer him 17-19 million. 

With top odds at the No. 1 overall pick in the 2018 draft more likely than a playoff berth, the 13-30 Kings will focus more on developing their young players during the second half of the season. As Jason Jones of The Sacramento Bee writes, that means head coach Dave Joerger has begun to remove certain veteran players from the team’s rotation for a game at a time.

According to Jones, the Kings will sit at least two – and perhaps three – of their veterans in each game going forward. That group of vets includes George HillKosta KoufosGarrett TempleVince Carter, and Zach Randolph. Carter and Randolph didn’t get off the bench during Monday night’s loss to Oklahoma City.

“It’s not an easy conversation,” Joerger said. “They’re very professional, they’re competitive. All of them are rotation players on a playoff team. So to ask those guys to step aside at different times is not enjoyable for me. They handled it well, they’ve been pros.”

When the Kings put together their roster for 2017/18, the hope was that the veteran group, led by free agent additions Hill, Carter, and Randolph, would complement young players like De’Aaron FoxBuddy Hield, and Willie Cauley-Stein, forming a productive lineup. However, most of Sacramento’s young players aren’t yet ready to be impact players, and the club’s vets – particularly Hill – have been inconsistent.

With Joerger and the Kings focused on determining which young players should be part of the team’s long-term plans, it will be interesting to see if any of the vets are on the move before the February 8 trade deadline. The Hill and Randolph contracts may be tricky to move, but Carter is on an expiring deal, and Koufos and Temple have affordable player options for 2018/19.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/

Kings are tanking...

45 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/

Kings are tanking...

As long as they have Hill and Randolph in their roster they will win some games. 

This is a team that if we offer Isaac  they might give us that first rounder to us. They truly need a SF and Isaac is better than any SF Selection they can go after in this year draft.

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fournier for hill makes sense

If we were fighting for playoffs but we're not. I want nothing to do with him nor his contract.