Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

26 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yeah I guess. It’s just to me when Vogel starts people at the beginning of the season, he seems to have a hard time changing things when it’s not working 

yes, but if you somehow trade DJ and dont resign Payton then he will have no option. well, unless he goes with Mack over the rookie. 

The question is what is he will do with Isaac next year. I think he should start him and let him develop in the court and not in practice. 

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

The question is what is he will do with Isaac next year. I think he should start him and let him develop in the court and not in practice. 

Hopefully he can put on some weight and get more of an NBA body before next season.

If Vogel stays here next year, I'm afraid he'll play it too safe and play the veterans even more. Rookies tend to lose games and he'll do anything for empty calorie wins

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

If Vogel stays here next year, I'm afraid he'll play it too safe and play the veterans even more. Rookies tend to lose games and he'll do anything for empty calorie wins

Hasn’t management already came out and said they’re committed to frank? So I don’t see him going anywhere. Also not sure I agree with that assessment. If we play the rookies and lose but they show progress then management should be accepting of that. 

25 minutes ago, King Close said:

Hasn’t management already came out and said they’re committed to frank? So I don’t see him going anywhere. Also not sure I agree with that assessment. If we play the rookies and lose but they show progress then management should be accepting of that. 

You can't just keep losing without the rookies developing losing habits also.  And the rookies need competition.  Just giving them time may actually hinder their development.

42 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

You can't just keep losing without the rookies developing losing habits also.  And the rookies need competition.  Just giving them time may actually hinder their development.

If you get ayton or trae. He starts first game win or lose. 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

The rookies needs experience. They need to get into the court. They need to build confidence. We have been losing for the past 6 years. I dont think you just sit the rookies afraid of them to develop into losers. We area losing already. 

I mean, look at JJ and Oladipo. Both players flourishing when you let them loose.

9 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Finally, hopefully we can unload them. I hope the only reason Vuc isn't on that list is because he's injured. This team's core is a joke,  time to hit the reset button.

Yeah.  Vuc isn't really tradable at the moment

36 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Finally, hopefully we can unload them. I hope the only reason Vuc isn't on that list is because he's injured. This team's core is a joke,  time to hit the reset button.

I would rather keep Fournier than Vuc if it was one or the other. I'd love to call AG our ace and draw an entire new hand for our starters.

• Like 1