Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

I wouldn’t mind bringing Gortat back on minimum. He lives here, could be a good vet in the locker room and give you quality spot minutes in a pinch. I see he’s vocal out there coaching some of the players.

7 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would love to see that! We need a lot of changes and a top 5 pick.

Agreed, changes are needed. However, let's hope our luck changes with our next top five pick and we can finally land a centrepiece for this team to build around and have long term success with because if they are the same calibre as our current crop they might not make much of a difference.

30 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Another thing Kyler said is that nobody is untouchable on our roster. Should be interesting!

If we trade Aaron, it better be for a King’s ransom. Everybody else on the team should definitely be on the trade block

19 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

If we trade Aaron, it better be for a King’s ransom. Everybody else on the team should definitely be on the trade block

I had posted a while back AG for a top 5 2018 plus other picks and goodies. If we got 2 top 5 picks we grab one of the bigs and one of the PGs. Hopefully we can trade Vuc and EP too so the new guys can get some meaningful PT right out the gate.Can you imagine getting Ayton and Young?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I had posted a while back AG for a top 5 2018 plus other picks and goodies. If we got 2 top 5 picks we grab one of the bigs and one of the PGs. Hopefully we can trade Vuc and EP too so the new guys can get some meaningful PT right out the gate.Can you imagine getting Ayton and Young?

I’d rather have Gordon with Ayton or Young. By King’s ransom, I mean that trade is so one-sided in our favor, we can’t say no. Aaron is only 22 and has shown the potential to be a perennial all-star.